Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
The teacher in the vid made a great point; do they get extra training to shoot guns on top of teaching kids? Do they also get kevlar vests also?

Another post on twitter asked if what happens with school insurance as many won't insure any schools that have firearms?!

Who pays for it all?

All very good points!
The NRA said they'd provide advice for free.

So we need teachers to have guns, according to Trump

So we currently have a situation where teachers and kids barricade themselves in and hide in classrooms away from the gun. Now the gun will be in the classroom.

So I now look forward to specially trained event staff wearing suicide bombs at the MEN Arena and at other notable sites because god forbid if there's a suicide bomber we need to make sure we can blow him up first.
I look forward to surgeons and chefs roaming the streets at night wielding knives to protect us all against knife crime. They will be accompanied by Chemistry students who will wander the streets in their lab coats ready and primed with whatever acidic catastrophe they created in their lab class that day.
I also look forward to gardeners saving us all from the rise in subversive use of weed by being ready and primed with RoundUp spray.
Kerry Katona, Ricky Hatton and Jake Livermore will lead a new special taskforce to clean up the bathrooms of night clubs and the Etihad in the clampdown against cocaine.

I can see this ideology really working and bringing handsome rewards, can't see a problem with this logic at all Donald...

Beyond any comprehension, he’s actually using this tragedy to promote more guns! Teachers having guns is a f*cking joke.

So what if they increase age from 18 to 21 or ban stock bullets and make background checks a bit tighter etc. That doesn’t change anything.

Beyond any comprehension, he’s actually using this tragedy to promote more guns! Teachers having guns is a f*cking joke.

So what if they increase age from 18 to 21 or ban stock bullets and make background checks a bit tighter etc. That doesn’t change anything.

as I said at the outset he will want to kick the issue into the long grass but at the same time needs to be seen to be doing something............this is something

Is anybody watching Trump giving his speech? Fuck me, what a lunatic. Beyond belief. Compared immigrants to snakes. The guy is insane. Combine that with his moron side and you have a problem. America is fucked. Pull down the shutters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.