Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they set fire to the wrong room at Trump towers a few months ago...?

Was it? OK, the RNC spokesperson still seems to have used an interesting phrase then. At no point did she say it was because of the subpoena.
The RNC do seem to be selective with the facts on this subject.

The subpoena would have been issued in order to prevent the Tump organisation destroying any evidence of possible links to the various personalities who are persons of interest in the election meddling saga.

I imagine if Trump's team had got wind that Muller's Team were going to come sniffing around his business interests, then without the subpoena, the shredders would have been on fire by now.

The subpoena would have been issued in order to prevent the Tump organisation destroying any evidence of possible links to the various personalities who are persons of interest in the election meddling saga.

I imagine if Trump's team had got wind that Muller's Team were going to come sniffing around his business interests, then without the subpoena, the shredders would have been on fire by now.
They probably should have subpoena'd the shredders before subpoenaing the documents!

Yep. In this case, the spokesperson was a pretty smiley young blonde, which I believe is the textbook image to put forward. It's probably not just the RNC, but it does seem to be standard behaviour.

Another interesting point is whether this crosses the red line that Trump has declared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.