Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shitgibbon about to have joint press conference with Japanese PM. The US journalists are itching to ask him about another model who's just had her non disclosure agreement nullified.

Well it does have to be said if by luck or judgement he somehow is involved in brokering a lasting peace in Korea then it will be some achievement

Only problem is as its Trump on the day they all sign the treaty some model will release a picture of her pissing on him or him fisting her ffs - you just know that somehow given North Korea's past record on storming off in a huff over this type of thing Donald culd well be riding for a fall

He refused to give a straight answer about firing Muller and Rosenstein. Blamed the Dems for stirring and changed the subject.

Cohen asks for trial to be delayed citing he could be inducted "Within 90 days". The judge pisses herself laughing at the request. Little Rocket man then announces he's stopping nuclear testing...

This is a big, bold move. The Democratic Party are taking legal action against the Russian government, the Trump campaign and that strange, dangerous twat Assange and Wikileaks alleging a conspiracy to damage Clinton and for hacking into the DNC servers

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/apr/20/trump-russia-wikileaks-sued-democrats-lawsuit

The DNCs attitude to Wikileaks has done more to convince me that the Trump Russia collusion stuff is bollocks than any other organisation.

I actually know a lot about Wikileaks. Its structure, editorial processes, history, communication strategies, etc. More than most of the media do, certainly more than the layman.

Its because of this that every time they bring up Wikileaks as working with the Russians, something I know could not possibly happen with their editorial structures and cryptographic verification techniques, that I realise these are all political plays by them.

That's the problem really. When you invent a lie you can't make it too big because then your accusation covers more ground than necessary and widens the attack vector for truth. DNC haven't seemed to learn this.

In 1984, a young reporter at Forbes Magazine received a phone call from someone claiming to be John Barron. Barron told the reporter that DT was far richer than the reported $5M that Forbes assumed he was worth, and so deserved to be in the highly influential Forbes 400 list of richest people (off the back of his fathers fortune).

Trump made it to the list, and subsequently used this notoriety to secure equity on on real estate deals. John Barron turned out to be.......................

Donald Trump.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/04/20/opinions/trump-forbes-400-dantonio-opinion/index.html

The DNCs attitude to Wikileaks has done more to convince me that the Trump Russia collusion stuff is bollocks than any other organisation.

I actually know a lot about Wikileaks. Its structure, editorial processes, history, communication strategies, etc. More than most of the media do, certainly more than the layman.

Its because of this that every time they bring up Wikileaks as working with the Russians, something I know could not possibly happen with their editorial structures and cryptographic verification techniques, that I realise these are all political plays by them.

That's the problem really. When you invent a lie you can't make it too big because then your accusation covers more ground than necessary and widens the attack vector for truth. DNC haven't seemed to learn this.
I think you need to look wider than wikileaks before you can come to that conclusion. I've got the impression from previous posts that for some reason you have a bit of a blind spot when it comes to wikileaks which influences your overall judgment. Maybe you're correct about Wikileaks and their contribution not being complicit and they have been unwittingly manipulated to promulgate the Russian interference campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.