Donald Trump wins U.S. Election.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RichardDunneOwnGoal, 9 Nov 2016.

1. bluethrunthru

bluethrunthru

2. ChicagoBlue

ChicagoBlue

By pardoning Scooter Libby, when even his boss wouldn’t do it, he gave a green light to EVERYONE who has been told to testify against Trump to suck it up and he will pardon you....just don’t drop him in it!!

Now, his primary prime time mouthpiece, Sean Hannity, is revealed at Trump’s Fixer’s “secret client”???

YCMTSU, because no-one would believe it!!

Does anyone still remember what it was like to have No Drama Obama, the classiest and smartest President in eons, living in the White House??

Last edited: 17 Apr 2018 at 1:52 AM
  3. west didsblue

west didsblue

To me, none of that is as consequential as Trump cancelling the additional sanctions against Russia announced by Haley at the UN. How many times is it now that he has not implemented sanctions that were previously agreed?

Obviously nothing to do with ingratiating himself with Putin... and if it was, why would he need to do that??

4. Magicpole

Magicpole

Luckily their viewers are moronic fucktards, so the old credibility chestnut doesn’t apply.

5. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

[​IMG]

6. west didsblue

west didsblue

Trump's just confirmed he's a Russian agent!!

7. mat

mat

Shitgibbon about to have joint press conference with Japanese PM. The US journalists are itching to ask him about another model who's just had her non disclosure agreement nullified.

8. bluethrunthru

bluethrunthru

Well it does have to be said if by luck or judgement he somehow is involved in brokering a lasting peace in Korea then it will be some achievement

Only problem is as its Trump on the day they all sign the treaty some model will release a picture of her pissing on him or him fisting her ffs - you just know that somehow given North Korea's past record on storming off in a huff over this type of thing Donald culd well be riding for a fall

9. mat

mat

He refused to give a straight answer about firing Muller and Rosenstein. Blamed the Dems for stirring and changed the subject.

10. mat

mat

Saudi hitman assassination anybody?