Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you need to look wider than wikileaks before you can come to that conclusion. I've got the impression from previous posts that for some reason you have a bit of a blind spot when it comes to wikileaks which influences your overall judgment. Maybe you're correct about Wikileaks and their contribution not being complicit and they have been unwittingly manipulated to promulgate the Russian interference campaign.

I don't have a blind spot about Wikileaks, I know more about it than the political writers who write about it and the people who get informed by this poor information.

What they are accusing Wikileaks is logistically impossible. Not improbable. Impossible.

Their entire system is setup to negate these types of threats.

I don't have a blind spot about Wikileaks, I know more about it than the political writers who write about it and the people who get informed by this poor information.

What they are accusing Wikileaks is logistically impossible. Not improbable. Impossible.

Their entire system is setup to negate these types of threats.
I'm not saying you're wrong about Wikileaks, but the DNC being wrong about Wikileaks doesn't mean that the whole Trump Russia collusion thing is bollocks. There appears to be plenty of evidence of it that is nothing to do with Wikileaks.

I'm not saying you're wrong about Wikileaks, but the DNC being wrong about Wikileaks doesn't mean that the whole Trump Russia collusion thing is bollocks. There appears to be plenty of evidence of it that is nothing to do with Wikileaks.

Oh yeah I accept that.

It's more like if I told you five things. One of which you know to be probably true, 3 of which you don't know and 1 of which you know to be absolutely and definitely untrue then it casts doubt on those don't knows.

This is why I say that they've fucked up with the Wikileaks thing. Because without it, they'd have 1 probably true thing and 3 don't knows which are likely to be looked upon favourably.

Either way, I certainly don't believe the DNC are in any way fit or qualified to be the judges of whether there was collusion of not. The justice system can't work like that. They are the biggest beneficiaries of a guilty verdict financially and structurally.

Oh yeah I accept that.

It's more like if I told you five things. One of which you know to be probably true, 3 of which you don't know and 1 of which you know to be absolutely and definitely untrue then it casts doubt on those don't knows.

This is why I say that they've fucked up with the Wikileaks thing. Because without it, they'd have 1 probably true thing and 3 don't knows which are likely to be looked upon favourably.

Either way, I certainly don't believe the DNC are in any way fit or qualified to be the judges of whether there was collusion of not. The justice system can't work like that. They are the biggest beneficiaries of a guilty verdict financially and structurally.
I'm not actually sure why the DNC are getting involved at this point. You'd think it would make more sense to let the Mueller investigation run its course then depending on the outcome, file the appropriate lawsuits.

I'm not actually sure why the DNC are getting involved at this point. You'd think it would make more sense to let the Mueller investigation run its course then depending on the outcome, file the appropriate lawsuits.

Political point scoring I presume. Which is a pretty bad idea if you think about it, but long term planning doesn't seem to be a thing in politics for most people any more.

The American Left/Right is super crazy. I've always thought that the Americans mix of individualism and patriotism combined with a frankly appalling attitude to race would end up causing them problems and it seems to be heading further in that direction.

I think it is because Mueller has not actually charged anyone yet with directly being involved with Russia and being involved in the interference. The indictments so far have centred around lying to federal investigators and the like, and the drift of his enquiry has seemed recently to be going down the money laundering route (which imho is what will do for Trump). From that I think this is designed to ensure the Russia element is kept in focus.

Macron is French Kissing the Senate right now.

Hasn’t said a word about Donald tonging him yet. Or, that he’s a mad bastard.

Will he mention Iran, Climate, Russia?

Eh, Non.

So far anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.