Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's now doing free ads for people who say nice things about him!

Edit: Actually it wasn't a free ad. Linda Bean gave $60,000 to a Trump-supporting super PAC.

Last edited:
There are going to lots and lots of people looking for new jobs this morning.

Like him or loathe him, he won the election and the political elite who are now doing everything and anything to stop him doing what he was elected to do should hang their heads in shame imo. Its the same thing happening with us and the EU vote in a way and just smacks of people unable to accept they lost.

Remember the days where a losing political party just went about the next few years proving to an electorate why the should be trusted to regain power rather than crap like this every 5 mins?

I say the above as someone who doesn't think he is fit for office but never the less, he has been democratically elected and that is that.

^^^^
good post

They did a few times on their website and in their reporting.

People might not like the BBC, CNN etc but it's incredible a soon to be President can be so thin skinned that he refuses to take questions from them.

My understanding is that CNN and the BBC concentrated on the parts of the dossier about Russian influence, the dossier that the intelligence agencies thought important enough to bring to both President and President Elect. Neither went in for the more insane parts of the dossier, which is a lot of it.
That an intelligence service dossier is dismissed offhandedly as fake is a peculiar approach to follow.

I did note that trying to ask a question on behalf of an organisation which was being traduced was apparently being rude. Free media, eh?

In case you missed it , I know the 'news ' services in your country are god awful, which might explain you not getting the news that Clinton got 2m more votes.

Your assertion of giving it to someone less popular is screwed by the ability to understand getting two million more means more and not less.

Happy to help with that absolute fact.

Thing is that we don't elect a President by popular vote. There are a ton of people that do not go vote in states where the electoral vote is in the bag. For instance, my Grandmother is in Oklahoma. She didn't vote because as she said "my vote doesn't matter here." Clinton beat Trump by 4 million votes in California. So she lost by 2 million in the other 49 states. Cherry picking statistics is great. The reason: Marijuana legalization was on the state ballot, so there was a "high" voter turnout in that very blue state. It ran up the score significantly as a result. Not saying that she wouldn't have still won the popular vote overall if that hadn't been on the ballot, but it likely wouldn't have been nearly as much of a runaway. Florida had medical legalization on the ballot as well, but it is pretty much a 50/50 state. So having increased voter turnout wouldn't skew the votes all that much either way for either party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.