Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
If fuck all else I'm consistent mate. Rarely venture into the transfer threads but I will say this. If I want twitter shite I will go on twitter. I don't expect to see it on here.
Happy days, no more Shane and anonymous.

"Now is the hour of action". It's pure fascism.
If we all stick together, that is us of the right shape, colour and beliefs, we'll be alright though, it's a lot harder to break a bunch of sticks than a branch.

Then tell the daily mail and the sun as they regularly run false story after false story to wind up the offended far right lot.

There's a false narrative that the 'offended' lot are left wing liberals. Many left wing people have spoken out against the 'offended' culture - see Jerry Seinfeld, Chris Rock, Bill Maher, Louis C.K, Jon Stewart, Ricky Gervais, Stephen Fry, Brian Cox - and these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

I listened to his speech live and was disappointed by it. It is a global podium and once every 4 years watched throughout the world. it is his chance to be statesman like, for that is now what he is, and I was hoping for words that would reflect that and dissipate my concerns about him. Be a leader. But instead, it was just a very long campaign speech, with the bonus of not being cheered or jeered, just listened to by people who were more respectful of what that speech should be than he was. To slag off the state of politics for ex amount of the last number of years, and say how much better at it hewill be, is not the time or place. He has Presidents Carter, Bush, Clinton, The Other ****, and Obama behind him. Not the time or place, that is what campaign or rally speeches or for. When I heard a couple of days ago that he wrote his speech himself, I thought 'yeah, right'. But when I heard him deliver it, I realiied soon that he actually did. That speech was designed on the basis that he knew 2 things, he had the lowest approval rating of any incoming President and he had the lowest turn out for an inauguration in 50 odd years. he reverted to type, and went on the campaign trail again.

More evidence that some Trump supporters (a) are only in it for "revenge" --- to stick it to the fellow Americans they blame for their miserable lot in life -- and (b) are glomming into a winner like some Kuala Lumpur-based rag and (c) have either never watched South Park, or have and didn't understand it.
Nailed it!

I listened to his speech live and was disappointed by it. It is a global podium and once every 4 years watched throughout the world. it is his chance to be statesman like, for that is now what he is, and I was hoping for words that would reflect that and dissipate my concerns about him. Be a leader. But instead, it was just a very long campaign speech, with the bonus of not being cheered or jeered, just listened to by people who were more respectful of what that speech should be than he was. To slag off the state of politics for ex amount of the last number of years, and say how much better at it hewill be, is not the time or place. He has Presidents Carter, Bush, Clinton, The Other ****, and Obama behind him. Not the time or place, that is what campaign or rally speeches or for. When I heard a couple of days ago that he wrote his speech himself, I thought 'yeah, right'. But when I heard him deliver it, I realiied soon that he actually did. That speech was designed on the basis that he knew 2 things, he had the lowest approval rating of any incoming President and he had the lowest turn out for an inauguration in 50 odd years. he reverted to type, and went on the campaign trail again.
American surprised by Trump being a **** shocker, except I'm not shocked.

No trump voter is as much of that multifunctional word as the particularly precious immigrant group Americans are expected to welcome with open arms.

I haven't heard of a trump voter argue for throwing gays off buildings, treat women as third class citizens, suicide bomb other people or execute people for "insulting" the Bible or converting from Christianity.

For all the faux outrage about trump's comments about women, it wasn't trump supporters who gang raped thousands if minor girls from other communities

And as far as racism or aby other ism goes, ask south Asians working in Arab countries or Hindus / Christian / Sikh minorities how they are treated.

In other words, you gave your wife a black eye and a broken arm, but, hey, it's not so bad since you didn't lop off her head and stuff her body into a woodchipper.

Then tell the daily mail and the sun as they regularly run false story after false story to wind up the offended far right lot.

There's a false narrative that the 'offended' lot are left wing liberals. Many left wing people have spoken out against the 'offended' culture - see Jerry Seinfeld, Chris Rock, Bill Maher, Louis C.K, Jon Stewart, Ricky Gervais, Stephen Fry, Brian Cox - and these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Personally I agree with this group of mouthy celebrities. If the "offended culture" is anyone's top priority -- whether you defend it or detest it -- you should take your head out of whatever ass it's buried in.

It infuriates me that people would somehow choose to vote as if this is the most important issue facing the country. Plenty did, on both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.