Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
He offended my 10-year old daughter and my 12-year old son. Did they "need fucking offending" too?

Like it's some great challenge to offend people. Some great effort. What blood, sweat and tears he must have poured into the work involved, eh?

Yes Trump can be offensive. But isnt it as big a problem that many, me included, see him as a buffoon?

He wants to bring back jobs and manufacturing to the US, let's see how his voters respond when Walmart stop manufacturing in China/ Mexico/ India/ Bangladesh/Cambodia, and prices rocket.
He wonders why Americans clamour for luxury German cars, and don't buy American, because they've shit Donald!
He wants to stop the Carnage, yet fills his cabinet either Billionaires and CEO's from the establishment, who will not want any change to the current status quo.
He's full of shit

Nothing new in his speech. Thing is....if you are a republican/conservative who believes in free markets. That speech should horrify you. He sounded like Bernie Sanders at times.

His affection for protectionism is the most troubling aspect of his political platform IMO. Protectionism kills jobs and destroys economic growth.
If Trump starts a trade war, it won't just affect US consumer prices. It could hurt consumers around the world.

We'll see how much of it is just populist rhetoric. And how much is policy. His foreign policy sounded a lot like isolationism as well.

The world would be a better place if they all stayed within their own borders

Churchill's bust is back:

2x5c3lhypyay.jpg

Ah shit. Would have been excellent.

I scanned it and recognised a few sentences.

found the real script :

So, America, we will be great again.
We, together,America can be great.
People, let's make America great.
I can make America great.
Stand up together and let's be great
America, we are great.
Currently, we are not great
United States will be great
Nevertheless, I will make it great
Trust me. I will make America great.

Last edited:
Already scrapped obamacare. Just don't understand the mentality of a modern country that will just throw their Ill poor on the scrap heap. By signing the end of that how many death sentences has he just signed?

Already scrapped obamacare. Just don't understand the mentality of a modern country that will just throw their Ill poor on the scrap heap. By signing the end of that how many death sentences has he just signed?
Obamacare was a good idea implemented very badly. It's simply unaffordable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.