Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said that women who had abortions should be punished,let's see if he follows through on that
It's not what he used to say before he ran for office. That's what annoys me, as has been said before, Trump's biggest critic is Trump ten years ago.

It's not what he used to say before he ran for office. That's what annoys me, as has been said before, Trump's biggest critic is Trump ten years ago.
He said all kinds of stuff,remains to be seen how much he actual meant,he'll have a lot of grief if he wants to mess with womens right to choose

Kellyanne Conway, Don's campaign manager,was being called out by Chuck Todd on American TV ( Meet the Press) about the "falsehoods" that the White House Press Secretary had presented regarding the attendance at the Don's inauguration.
Unbelievably Jeff, she described the Press Secretary as having presented 'alternative facts'.
Orwell might have been a bit previous with 1984, but he was spot on some 32 years later.
"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final most essential command."

Based on quite a decent acceptance speech,I did think that once inaugurated he might start to act a bit more like a President. Tone down his act. And that he would surround himself with people who would reel him in if he got too full of himself. But, in just a couple of days, he's made me wonder whether the campaigning Trump was in fact the restrained version.

I doubt there is anyone on here who has not been present or participated in just those kind of conversations when in all male company at work or in a pub so get off your high horse, its what blokes do.
Your precious Hilary however has defended real life sex offenders/rapists including the c*nt she married all her life.

What blokes do you hang around?

Never been around any man that brags about sexually assaulting women because they can't do anything about it.

Does he need a MILF commander, not a military man but give me that position and i guarantee a purple thing will decorate my troops. Combat training will be very thorough and they will be very well drilled. (ignore it is an islamic liberation front thing let me have my childish fun)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.