Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard Today programme interview about a possible deal with America over meat imports. American guy said they'd been eating beef with growth hormones and chicken washed in chlorine for years and it's done them no harm. No harm? Yeah sure - they elected Trump. (In EU thread too!)

Trumps isolationist policies will want to flood our market with American meat ( regardless of your views on its provenance ) to the benefit of US farmers and the undoubted detriment of UK farmers. At the same time any deal will undoubtedly seek to restrict any UK exports to the US for the same reason - such as the ban on haggis imports that was in force for about 25 years. You weren't banned from eating it - just had to be US produced haggis.

Just heard Today programme interview about a possible deal with America over meat imports. American guy said they'd been eating beef with growth hormones and chicken washed in chlorine for years and it's done them no harm. No harm? Yeah sure - they elected Trump. (In EU thread too!)

Maybe we'll start seeing these on the shelves of Tesco:

trumpsteak1.jpg

The left have made complete jokes of themselves with the tantrum thrown this weekend.

They smashed up businesses that openly backed Clinton because they didn't know anything about anything, then put a limo driver out of business by thrashing his limo...and of course he was a muslim guy.

Let's be honest, the women's march was a pure reaction to a woman not getting in. America didn't block a woman getting in, they blocked THAT woman getting in. There's a huge difference.

I guarantee 20% if even of those marching bothered to actually vote.

These SJW's are setting society back decades.

I had one try to pontificate about all the good they do and I shut it down with one simple question- "whatever happened with Kony?"

They are a bunch of self serving idiots and they still haven't realised their attitudes have played a huge part in mobilising people to put Trump in power.

If President Trump does nothing else in the next 4 years, he has already done more for America and the rest of the world than Bush and Obama did throughout their extended tenure. Strike one for the good guys!
Not surprised you're a fan of the promulgator of "alternative facts".

The left have made complete jokes of themselves with the tantrum thrown this weekend.

They smashed up businesses that openly backed Clinton because they didn't know anything about anything, then put a limo driver out of business by thrashing his limo...and of course he was a muslim guy.

Let's be honest, the women's march was a pure reaction to a woman not getting in. America didn't block a woman getting in, they blocked THAT woman getting in. There's a huge difference.

I guarantee 20% if even of those marching bothered to actually vote.

These SJW's are setting society back decades.

I had one try to pontificate about all the good they do and I shut it down with one simple question- "whatever happened with Kony?"

They are a bunch of self serving idiots and they still haven't realised their attitudes have played a huge part in mobilising people to put Trump in power.

The irony of this post is this is exactly what the left said when it dismissed the Trump movement. Cadre of crackpots, doubt they'll even vote, idiots, etc. Far from being only comprised of some wingnut group (and plenty of pictures show a few wingnuts!), the marchers in main out here were actually middle class suburbanites. Pretty strange for San Francisco, the place where we have the annual Folsom Street Festival (effectively a public display of S&M gear) and BLM reps chained themselves together to block the Bay Bridge last year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.