Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now foreign news.

Abba Flee Sweden. Unfettered Terrorism blamed.

Reports just in that I am making up as I go along, have seen Abba enter the fray regarding the near civil war that Trump highlighted as rampaging house to house fighting in Muslim no go zones across the nation.

Bjorn, the smaller of the bearded guys, was last night at the critical stage of planning to float away on a pool inflatable and reach Scotland. He feared using the airports as it was "just a mater of time before every plane, bus, train or car will be highjacked and even cycles are vulnerable to sniper fire. I'm floating mate, covered in a blue shower curtain to avoid drone attacks from above". With that he left whistling sea shanty's and walking as if he was in a maritime musical. You know the kind of thing? Gilbert O Sullivan.

The rest of the band, not surprisingly, are set to follow suit and the blond one was seen yesterday with a turtle inflatable that "she will be able sit in and fix her makeup, a luxury lying flat just doesn't afford." She ended "There is no fucking way I'm staggering out of the North Sea looking like a bag of shite."

The brunette and the other guy with the funny shaped face, so far have, as far as we know, failed to purchase any flotation devices, but the smart money would be on them doing the same.

Excited abba fans in Dundee are mounting beach watch patrols in the hope of helping them ashore.

One fan, Danny 'Dancing' Queen excitedly proclaimed. "I think I can sum up the views of the entire North Tayside Abba Fan Club, office holders and members, when I say, this will be bigger than Christmas. I haven't slept a wink since I heard of the dreadful terrorism plaguing our hero's country through Mr Trump."

With tears streaming down his face and having to steady himself with an outstretched arm on a wall, he concluded.

"if they die,then we all do. I just pray to Jesus that he makes the seas calm and the floats float."

Even this hardened hack had eyes slightly wetter than normal.

Poor Sweden.

Poor cunts.

Can you hear the guns.....Fernando?

I thought the Sweden comment was a sophisticated attempt to highlight the ease with which one could fabricate news. It seems not.

The amusing thing is that he seems completely oblivious to the absurdity of the President of the USA making such a comment and then having to go back and try to explain it the following day. "I wasn't wrong, just not clever enough to explain myself properly"

He'll be a good politician given time. He lies without thinking, so fair play there. He's only missing the decades of lying to the public beforehand, that's his only error. Oh, and having the media not getting bored of him. It's ok to lie as a businessman, or a celebrity, as the journos just get bored, but he's now the leader of the free world........ poor fucker doesn't know what he's let himself in for.

Mind you, I still like him.
I like him too... He may well lie about Sweden.. but Blair lied about WMD and it killed many of our lads and lasses.

And now foreign news.

Abba Flee Sweden. Unfettered Terrorism blamed.

Reports just in that I am making up as I go along, have seen Abba enter the fray regarding the near civil war that Trump highlighted as rampaging house to house fighting in Muslim no go zones across the nation.

Bjorn, the smaller of the bearded guys, was last night at the critical stage of planning to float away on a pool inflatable and reach Scotland. He feared using the airports as it was "just a mater of time before every plane, bus, train or car will be highjacked and even cycles are vulnerable to sniper fire. I'm floating mate, covered in a blue shower curtain to avoid drone attacks from above". With that he left whistling sea shanty's and walking as if he was in a maritime musical. You know the kind of thing? Gilbert O Sullivan.

The rest of the band, not surprisingly, are set to follow suit and the blond one was seen yesterday with a turtle inflatable that "she will be able sit in and fix her makeup, a luxury lying flat just doesn't afford." She ended "There is no fucking way I'm staggering out of the North Sea looking like a bag of shite."

The brunette and the other guy with the funny shaped face, so far have, as far as we know, failed to purchase any flotation devices, but the smart money would be on them doing the same.

Excited abba fans in Dundee are mounting beach watch patrols in the hope of helping them ashore.

One fan, Danny 'Dancing' Queen excitedly proclaimed. "I think I can sum up the views of the entire North Tayside Abba Fan Club, office holders and members, when I say, this will be bigger than Christmas. I haven't slept a wink since I heard of the dreadful terrorism plaguing our hero's country through Mr Trump."

With tears streaming down his face and having to steady himself with an outstretched arm on a wall, he concluded.

"if they die,then we all do. I just pray to Jesus that he makes the seas calm and the floats float."

Even this hardened hack had eyes slightly wetter than normal.

Poor Sweden.

Poor cunts.

Can you hear the guns.....Fernando?

can't believe you went through all that with no mention of Super Trouper from which I give you the line - "I was sick and tired of everything, When I called you last night from Glasgow" - come on man the Scottish link was there on a plate for you FFS !!

can't believe you went through all that with no mention of Super Trouper from which I give you the line - "I was sick and tired of everything, When I called you last night from Glasgow" - come on man the Scottish link was there on a plate for you FFS !!

I was giving Dundee a shout. They've had a terrible time post Jute and Jam meltdown.

And I forgot about that fucking song.

Ah well.

Sorry to dissalusion you all
But Donald don't read Bluemoon but do carry on eh
A little bit of bitterness in my life a little bit of Monica by my side
A little bit of ... well you know the rest .. ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.