Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched Fuckface Farage on Fox probing his tongue further up the sex offender in Chiefs arse.

A nauseating bawbag.

I think he is the biggest WUM going who never thought he would actually get the job

Long ago I called him little more than an internet troll and so far he hasn't changed my mind, but . . .

I have sneaking suspicion Mnuchin, Ross and Tillerson all sat him down a few weeks ago and said, "These are the conditions under which we won't all resign together . . ." and in the last couple of weeks the tweets have been more normal and proactive, Kellyanne the Fucking Idiot Conway has been muzzled, and Bannon has been more absent -- all good things.

Maybe he's actually going to act like the President now.

He's on again now, talking about himself and the press again, has he since been elected talked or done anything at all significant? He's still in election mode, does he not realise he's won, get on with what you have been elected to do.

He's on again now, talking about himself and the press again, has he since been elected talked or done anything at all significant? He's still in election mode, does he not realise he's won, get on with what you have been elected to do.

He's actually doing quite a lot of the stuff he was elected to do. Unfortunately.

Are you watching his unscripted nonsense at CPAC?

He's been spewing bile about Clinton, the media, debt and the 'Wall'!

A protester has just been turfed out as well!

Fun stuff!

It's mesmerising though isn't it. I could watch him all day, it's entertaining if rather weird and scary.

He's going on, again, about "keeping radical Islam out of the country"!!

HOW TRUMP????!!

It's an IDEOLOGY! An idea you think is right and work towards! You CAN'T keep an IDEA out of your country!! Is he going to employ Thought Police now?

Fookin' hell, this guy is bat sh*t certifiable!!

Holyshit. I don't know what's more harrowing. Trump being the leader of the free world or that crowd of conservative Christians cheering 20m people losing healthcare.

USA USA USA SIEG USA USA HEIL USA USA USA SIEG HEIL USA ROUNDTHEMUP
USA.

The kids are next

b9c474.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.