Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going on, again, about "keeping radical Islam out of the country"!!

HOW TRUMP????!!

It's an IDEOLOGY! An idea you think is right and work towards! You CAN'T keep an IDEA out of your country!! Is he going to employ Thought Police now?

Fookin' hell, this guy is bat sh*t certifiable!!
He's sending the bad men back to Mexico though, it's a start.

He did more than any other president elect ever.

I'm sure he means damage.

Oh the military are getting more money. They really need it.

Biggest build up in history.

Fucking hell.

I find myself developing a tick watching him and his supporters.

Wolf in a hero's clothing. And a stupid wolf to boot.

Trump says at CPAC the Washington Post and New York Times made up their sources on the Flynn story (the crowd all jeered at the media behind them) - those articles resulted in the White House confirming the story and firing Flynn over it.

I think Trump is just the embodiment in what can be possible if you simply don't care that what you say is false.

He did more than any other president elect ever.

I'm sure he means damage.

Oh the military are getting more money. They really need it.

Biggest build up in history.

Fucking hell.

You know you raised a good point here and I missed it before; if he's putting money into the military, building a Southern Wall (not getting Mexico to pay for it straight away), making a Health Care that 'benefits everyone' AND cutting business tax, HOW the fook is he meant to find the money for any of it??!!

You know you raised a good point here and I missed it before; if he's putting money into the military, building a Southern Wall (not getting Mexico to pay for it straight away), making a Health Care that 'benefits everyone' AND cutting business tax, HOW the fook is he meant to find the money for any of it??!!
He won't. He knows he won't, but he can blame congress. And he will.

That's his strategy. Blame game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.