Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the bright side he seems to fucking love us. Maybe a hefty trade deal? Come on Donald sort us out you ****.

Just waiting for John terry to strip out of his chelsea kit pull a suit on and sneak into the celebrations

Yep. Hopefully a sign of things to come.
As batshit crazy as it sounds, he might just be what the country needs. As you said earlier, he was essentially a Democrat running as a Republican. He'll tone things down now he's been elected and he may well get a lot more done than Clinton could ever have managed as she'd have been hamstrung just like Obama. Interesting times ahead anyway.

As he said back in 1998 if he was going to run he'd "run as a Republican, they are stupid and would believe whatever lies he and Fox news told them.."

As I said before, he's always been a Democrat, always been pro-choice, always been pro-business. I'm hoping he just used the fire brand verbiage to get elected and that once in power he doesn't act like a total fucking ****.

My guess is no wall, no ban on Muslims, no ditching Obamacare etc.
ObamaCare is dead! SCOTUS is now in Trump's hands!

As he said back in 1998 if he was going to run he'd "run as a Republican, they are stupid and would believe whatever lies he and Fox news told them.."

As I said before, he's always been a Democrat, always been pro-choice, always been pro-business. I'm hoping he just used the fire brand verbiage to get elected and that once in power he doesn't act like a total fucking ****.

My guess is no wall, no ban on Muslims, no ditching Obamacare etc.

If he has any aspiration to be re-elected in 2020 he will ditch Obamacare. He cant completely reject the policies on which he's been elected.

I'm no Trump fan at all, but...

...the fact that Hillary sent out Podesta to face her supporters while she was conceding the race shows what a disgusting, prideful loser she really is deep in her core.

So long grandma pantsuit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.