Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
He printed out a bill for 300 billion and handed it to her. Money they haven't paid into NATO according to the commitment Germany agreed in 2002. Top trolling lol
He won't be laughing when she sends him a bill for 72 years back rent on all those US army bases in Germany.

He won't be laughing when she sends him a bill for 72 years back rent on all those US army bases in Germany.
Germany pay for the bases as part of their military spending so already in the budget which seems to be 1.12% of GDP instead of the 2% as agreed. I don't know whats worse here though, as I agree they should spend the money but who really wants the Germans to spend an extra 24 billion on it's military.

Germany pay for the bases as part of their military spending so already in the budget which seems to be 1.12% of GDP instead of the 2% as agreed. I don't know whats worse here though, as I agree they should spend the money but who really wants the Germans to spend an extra 24 billion on it's military.
Nobody, they start getting funny ideas when they get an army together.

If you agree to a commitment then you should abide by it. It's no different than the 60 billion bill the EU want us to pay for brexit.
The commitment amongst NATO members is to up defence spending to 2% by 2024. As for the direct running costs of NATO, Germany pays 14% in accordance with the agreed GNI based formula. This Trump invoice is just a stupid deflection and it's quite an insult that he thinks enough people are gullible enough to take it seriously.

On the Independent website is an article reporting from America that Trumps staff and transition team have been told to purge their electronic devices before being called before th House investigation into the Russia ties.....................nothing to see there then.............odd thing to do if they have nothing to hide..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.