Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
This.

The people here are getting their views from the media, but the media is HEAVILY slanted towards him and are not representative of the average American voter. Trump won 60-odd million votes a couple of months ago and if you were to read the press going into the election, he had absolutely 0% chance of winning and nobody was going to vote for him.

You people are being fooled again. You think he's having "disaster after disaster" because you're reading information from a press that presents it that way rather than looking into things yourself - Trump is having a pretty standard opening so far as President.

You're fed wrong information written by a press who is biased and are making poor decisions based on top of this. Again, 60 MILLION people voted for him and if you look at his strongholds, they seem to be pretty happy on what he's doing.

You live in echo chambers.

So who was the last President not to get their very first bill passed??

Generally speaking Presidents try not to go balls deep, first time. Clinton managed his first bill, so did Obama. Why didn't Trump? Cos he doesn't control his own party; he's along for the ride. He got where he is on salesman tactics and a bit of charisma. The problem is keeping the base that voted him in, onside. Already his business ethos of 'walking from the table' has called into question the very business skills that have got him where he is. Seriously, if he can't throw money at the problem, what does he bring to the role besides sound bites in 140 characters?

He 'struck oil' with his real estate in New York, by sheer luck, rather than skill. The most he brings is to "trust your gut" about things. He's an individual that doesn't take in information well in written words and I've never seen evidence that he understands the content of what he's reading, at least publicly.

I've said it before, but really I don't see what you see in Trump. Maybe it's not Trump at all. You're obviously railing against the media; but what happens if the media are right as a whole?

I'm sure you will have seen this view point of Ted Koppel about the state of opinion shows vs journalism...

It's the opinion of Hannity and his ilk that convince people that aren't getting a fair shake in life, that the problem lies with people who are trying to help you and you should do it yourself. So when the US businesses outsource and don't prepare for the future because it's tending the needs of the very few, instead of the masses, the Hannitys win their argument of blame.

Personally, I think the Hannitys of this world believe the social engine of looking out for your neighbour is a fooked system. That's my view point and the fact that Trump runs on this type is ticket will prevent him from getting a second term.

Bernie Sanders may not be the most popular, business-wise, but the odds on him beating Trump wouldn’t be worth a bet.

No brainer for many many people.

A Democrats party split is on the cards in the next 2 years and Sanders may lead that group.

Last edited:
All supporters getting so excited about environmental regulations rollback and counting it as a great win appear to act as if they are living on some other planet. When eco disaster occurs they will not find a place to hide just like anyone else. By the way no coal jobs are coming back because of this with current oil and natural gas prices.

200.gif

and me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.