Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's seeking protection from prosecution. It's in the first sentence of the story you quote. I don't even know what you mean by "a fair trial." If he talks, he wants a deal. Has "Law and Order" never aired in the U.K.?

If he is to say I did fuck all wrong then he wouldn't be looking to get a get out of jail card. How anycunt can look at this and think he doesn't know he will get his collar felt is deluding themselves.

The law is the law. From his own mouth he called out Clinton over immunity and now he wants it.

Why?

The house of the ginger is teetering.

And not a moment too soon.

A populist approach to actually governing rarely gets by the rhetoric stage.

Nixon would have cleaned this up quick fast. Mr Flynn would have a brutally deadly accident and so would the first 2-3 reporters who started to dig, sorted.

Makes you wonder with trump and Flynn calling for immunity if he isn't planning on taking the fall. " It was all me. I colluded with Russia all of my own doing but I'm immune. Thanks nothing more to see......."

Donald Trump must pay $25m (£20m) to settle lawsuits over his Trump University, a US judge has ruled.

The legal action claimed students on property seminars at the now defunct university were defrauded.

They paid as much as $35,000 (£27,900) for the infomercial-like seminars, lured by what they described as "false promises" of Mr Trump's investing secrets from his "hand-picked" instructors.

Students said they had been constantly pressured to spend more money but that the university had failed to deliver on the promises.

The Trump University closed in 2010.

http://news.sky.com/story/trump-to-pay-25m-settlement-over-university-fraud-claims-10819821

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.