Donald Trump wins U.S. Election.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RichardDunneOwnGoal, 9 Nov 2016.

1. bluethrunthru

bluethrunthru

professional underacheiver
    Has Trumpys Korean bound taskforce turned round and started actually sailing towards N Korea yet?

2. idahoblues

idahoblues

All western countries have strict immigration policies with respect to 'similarly' educated countries. I had a mate that married an English gal, he had a master's in accounting from UCLA, it took him forever to be allowed access to the UK, 25 years ago

3. super_city_si

super_city_si

Does anyone else find the hyperbole tiring? Everything he says is either "the best" or the "absolute worst". For example in the interview a page or two back, he is describing how he gave the order to bomb Iraq, sorry Syria ;) and he says they were having chocolate cake, not just any chocolate cake but the BEST chocolate cake you ever saw and then he gave the order and all 59 hit their target because the USA has THE BEST technology and THE BEST missiles. Russian relations are at an all-time low (yeah right) NAFTA is the WORST trade deal in the history of the world...i could go on.
    I suppose it just boils down to me not liking the orange ****.

4. west didsblue

west didsblue

Yes all this hyperbole is pretty tedious. It's basically down to the fact that he has the personality and intelligence of a 12 year old school bully who has managed to impress a few gullible people by being the biggest and loudest person in the room.

5. Magicpole

Magicpole

Low Intelligence Officer

I'd like to see him fight a 12 year old bully. He would lose.

6. Bigga

Bigga

Father/ Boys' u8's Climbing Frame!
    The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
    I know it's out of context as well, but I've been following this for a couple of weeks now and was loving that he got canned 15 mins early from his show!!

I saw this online today and I almost, literally, choked on my lunch laughing!

Enjoy...

7. Uncle Wally One Ball

Uncle Wally One Ball

shark fisherman
    Im with you, I find very grating. I think it is down to his poor vocabulary and general lack of intellect. He does it to fill in as he is unable to think quickly enough. He has a script and so just pads out what he is saying

8. west didsblue

west didsblue

What does this actually mean?

Looks like he's getting his excuses in early for achieving none of his promises.

9. arfurclue

arfurclue

10. Damocles

Damocles

Don't suppose this will matter to you lot in here, but God loves a tryer