Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no Trump fan at all, but...

...the fact that Hillary sent out Podesta to face her supporters while she was conceding the race shows what a disgusting, prideful loser she really is deep in her core.

So long grandma pantsuit!

Agree with this, Podesta even had the gall to say that he was proud of her efforts!

If you want to find reasons for Trumps win, look no further than crooked Hilary, possibly the most hated woman in American history and has been for the past two decades. I am shocked Trump won but thinking about it more it's hardly surprised Hilary lost.

Do americans know that Trump means fart over here and how funny "President Trump" sounds to us?

I've often wondered that.

I've put test match special on and pretending it never happened :-)
I wish I could!

I guess I can go to bed and just hope I wake up and it was all a bad dream. If not, maybe I can just take some money and invest it in a market that is in the shitter?! I've got that to look forward to...yea, me!!

Good night!

Y'all have a wonderful Wednesday!

Can't watch anymore of the orange bufoon
when you get the leader of the KKK congratulating Trump and stating his group helped him too gets to the Whitehouse, then something is seriously wrong over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.