Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
In response to a question on whether he stood by the Obama wiretapping allegations he said:

"I don't stand by anything. I just-- you can take it the way you want. I think our side's been proven very strongly. And everybody's talking about it. And frankly it should be discussed. I think that is a very big surveillance of our citizens. I think it's a very big topic. And it's a topic that should be number one. And we should find out what the hell is going on"

Can someone translate that into English?
Ummm, no

In response to a question on whether he stood by the Obama wiretapping allegations he said:

"I don't stand by anything. I just-- you can take it the way you want. I think our side's been proven very strongly. And everybody's talking about it. And frankly it should be discussed. I think that is a very big surveillance of our citizens. I think it's a very big topic. And it's a topic that should be number one. And we should find out what the hell is going on"

Can someone translate that into English?
I'm convinced he is permanetly pissed

I'm convinced he is permanetly pissed
And me. It is widely said that he doesnt drink, and he likes people knowing that. That itself is the sign of a pisscan. His late night tweets and taking the hump at the slightest thing, at very strange hours, suggests to me that he is having a slurp while alone in the White House. (Great house by the way, very white, a great colour)

Stunning ignorance about the history of his own country.
No surprise that his historical hero supported slavery and was responsible for the ethnic cleansing of Native Americans from the southeast of the country.

Ok that helps clarify what you think of him. Would love to hear your thoughts on his policies.

His policies are an unmitigated disaster. Every one of his headline pledges have been derailed. Through idiocy and a complete lack of understanding of real issues.

"Nobody knew healthcare was so difficult"

Really Trump?

The Wall has been blocked. His anti Muslim ban has been blocked. He has put a climate change denier ex oil lackey in charge of the EPA. He has tried to cut funding for Planned Parenting, which again was blocked.

His promise of something terrific to replace Obama care will see 29m American's without any health cover.

He has been a complete arse in relation to world policy and reality. He had no idea again Korea was a complex issue. He has insulted friends and foe alike. Including his madman claim he was being surveilled by GCHQ at the behest of Obama.

He has introduced tariffs against Canadian lumber which could lead to further protectionist trading practises which will be a disaster.
He fails to see how his anti Mexican purge will affect the economy.

He is up to his neck in the Russian situation and has opted for trying to con us they have fallen out now. That may work for the morons who support him but everybody else knows he's diverting.

He is planning one of the biggest redistribution of wealth to the rich in decades. The middle and working class who voted for him to clear the swamp sees a cabinet full of swamp billionaires.

His trigger finger, again to reverse terrible personal ratings, have seen the threat of by nuclear war being mentioned as a possibility, not since Cuba.

He is trying to marginalise free press as any and every tyrant has always done.

He lies so often that anything he says is questioned and that creates uncertainty around the world.

He is taking credit for economic outcomes that have nothing to do with him.
He thinks signing executive orders means things get done. A check of these charades shows that this is not the case.

He questioned the 'obsolete' NATO Alliance, as putin told him, only to have to totally backtrack and look like the twat he is.

He has appointed liars to his cabinet who have been shown to have lied to Senate over Russian links. Flynn was caught lying, may indeed be jailed and asked for immunity. Yet Trump praised him and blamed the press for uncovering a national security risk.

His ability to communicate is deplorable. Read his interview with the AP and try and decide wtf the tosser was saying.

He has no geopolitical understanding and tweets utter insanity that has the world on edge.

He and his policies are a train crash.

He has divided his country and there is violence on the streets, which will get worse as his plans to redistribute wealth to his pals, but mostly him, hit home. His tax changes saves him $4.6b, and they can't get health care after his terrific replacement happens.

100 WTF Days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.