Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, also reported in the Wapo, PBS, Reuters, French News agency and New York Times, with a quote from the World Bank President. TBF, she only proposed the fund. But still, my brain is tickled by the idea that she could be seen as achieving more than Trump, and has won pledges effectively larger than he could ever offer. And it's a social justice issue. Quite a lot for the 'big' man to take in.

It's been mooted before that he has a literacy problem. I want the fucker gone ASAP but don't think this is anything to attack him over, and doesn't neccessarily impact on his role. Making decisions on the basis of advice is fine. It just depends on who is advising him. I have at least three of his appointments as exactly the types to use this sort of thing to use this to their own advantage - financially, in particular. Sessions, Tillerson and (one other whose name I can't remember) are almost certainly using him to make a killing for themselves.

I had a strange thought that, if I'm reading his character right, the UAE's mega-donation to Ivanka may have fucked with his head, thus the day off for exhaustion.
If you read my post I wasn't actually attacking him for having a literacy problem just pointing out that there's evidence that he does have one and questioning whether it was appropriate for someone in that position to have a problem with processing and comprehending information needed to make important decisions.

If you read my post I wasn't actually attacking him for having a literacy problem just pointing out that there's evidence that he does have one and questioning whether it was appropriate for someone in that position to have a problem with processing and comprehending information needed to make important decisions.

I never thought you were attacking him for this, I apologise if my post seemed to imply otherwise.

My feeling is that in the current political battleground, I have seen people trumpet him as illiterate, and I think, even if we had much stronger evidence, it s a counter productive tactic. His core support are sick of being talked down to by the political elite, many of them hate the complex webs of dialogue and jargon that politicians weave, and some will be angry for personal reasons. I think it would only solidify their backing of Trump.

Anyone see Trump at the NATO hq how much did that place cost!! Nice to see he called them out on not paying their way in the defence budget, but then shoved someone out the way for the photo!!

I notice the Pope had Trump's pants down (not in the usual way you may associate with Catholic Priest's) when they exchanged gifts during his visit to the Vatican.

The Donald gave the Pope First Edition copies of Martin Luther King, Jr's writings, and the Pope handed Trump a personally signed copy of his World Peace Day message about non-violence, and his manuscripts on Climate Change.

I notice the Pope had Trump's pants down (not in the usual way you may associate with Catholic Priest's) when they exchanged gifts during his visit to the Vatican.

The Donald gave the Pope First Edition copies of Martin Luther King, Jr's writings, and the Pope handed Trump a personally signed copy of his World Peace Day message about non-violence, and his manuscripts on Climate Change.
I wonder what the pope really thinks about him,he had a right face on the pic i saw of them together

kqztoutrafujj1tnzmp4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.