Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump withdrawing from the Paris Accord.
th

Fuck him and fuck them. Turn our collective backs on them - let them stew and when our "rust belt " out performs his coz we are making equipment for renewable energy let Trumpy explain why the uncompetitively priced steel they are making ain't selling on world markets. He is a dinosaur and a fuckwit so leave him where he is and watch his people turn on him as he fails

The other notable thing is the mix of upper and lower case letters in his writing. This is one of the symptoms of a learning disability called Dysgraphia.

I'm no expert in learning disabilities but Trump certainly comes across as someone who struggles to organise his thoughts and there are many reports that his briefings have to be in bullet points which would suggest he has difficulty processing language.
I know people with learning difficulties can and do make a valuable contribution to society but I'd say it's certainly unusual for such a person to be President of the USA. One would expect the ability to process large amounts of information quickly and accurately would be a prerequisite.
Unfortunately one doesn't have to sit an entrance exam to become President of the United States. Only a large number of equally moronic voters as Trump himself are required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.