Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
636328672913805436-GTY-695237956-91637536.JPG
C*nt in c*nt's clothing...so not even really trying to hide it!

"Where's our Vice President?" Err, directly across the table from you, you vacuous prick, or is he so white he blinded you?!

How ever, the absolute worst of this is at about 1:25, as Reince Preibus (how much do you have to hate your child and actually want him to be bullied to call the little fucker that?!) counts his blessings....seriously sickening, in a Kim Jung Un "love me unconditionally or you will disappear" kind of way!

That session the other night with, er, Jeff Sessions was a total farce.

How many times did we hear, "I don't recall.."?

Anyone would think he wasn't the Attorney General, who wouldn't be party to discussions about allegations of criminal activity by the most powerful man in the world

May as well just have just taken the 5th and had done with it.

Out of interest, does Trump own property in Moscow? Just wondering as to his destination, should the heat become too hot to handle.

Dont see the problem with what he says. No need to be alarmed lol,yeh okay. Just as Katie Hopkins said, there is total disharmony in this country despite the media peddled filth and lies and the seemingly head in the sand liberalism that has saturated society,inc plenty on the like of this forum.

well fuck me, what a surprise you're a fucking trump fan. Would never have guessed. Is his pic on your sideboard next to that prick out of the edl ?

He is off bad mouthing people again

The White House has said Donald Trump does not intend to fire the special counsel leading the investigation into Russian involvement with the President's electoral campaign.

Mr Trump had earlier questioned Robert Mueller's integrity in an interview with Fox News.

He described the special counsel, who is a former FBI director, as "good friends" with the former head of the FBI, James Comey.

Mr Comey had been overseeing an investigation into whether Mr Trump's campaign colluded with Russia to swing the election when he was abruptly fired by the President in May.

Mr Mueller was appointed by the US Department of Justice shortly after Mr Comey's termination.

When asked directly whether Mr Mueller's friendship with the fired FBI director meant he should recuse himself from the investigation, the President said: "Well, he's very, very good friends with Comey, which is very bothersome. But he's also... we're going to have to see."

"I mean we're going to have to see in terms - look, there has been no obstruction. There has been no collusion. There has been leaking by Comey."

Mr Trump criticised Mr Mueller for having appointed "all Hillary Clinton supporters" to his staff for the investigation.

Reports in the US have suggested that three staffers hired by Mr Mueller made campaign contributions to candidates running for the Democratic Party.

The President later said he believed Mr Mueller was an "honourable man" and a statement from the White House explained that the President has no intention of firing Mr Mueller.

After he fired Mr Comey in May, Mr Trump tweeted that the former FBI director "better hope that there are no 'tapes' of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!"
He later claimed that he did not tape his meetings with the former FBI boss, although his adviser Kellyanne Conway told CNN that the President was leaving "open the possibility that they may exist."

While testifying before the House Intelligence Committee, Mr Comey said he hoped there were tapes.

These claims were made ahead of Friday's deadline on turning over any recordings of the meetings between the President and the FBI director to the House Intelligence Committee.

During the interview with Fox, the President said he made the claim to keep Mr Comey honest, saying: "When he found out that I, you know, that there may be tapes out there, whether it's governmental tapes or anything else, and who knows, I think his story may have changed."

"It wasn't very stupid, I can tell you that," said Mr Trump.

http://news.sky.com/story/donald-trump-says-he-wont-fire-bothersome-robert-mueller-10925387

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.