Donald Trump wins U.S. Election.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RichardDunneOwnGoal, 9 Nov 2016.

1. bluethrunthru

bluethrunthru

professional underacheiver
    Donald Trump jnr is the victim of the biggest political witch hunt EVER . True - has to be his dad says so and he never lies nor exaggerates

2. 1.618034

3. Bigga

Bigga

Father/ Boys' u8's Climbing Frame!
    The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
    I don't like the Trumps, I think they're all undeserving idiots (excluding the ignored ones at the moment).

What I DO think is fascinating is how they've disrespected the US laws and highest position in the land with impunity showing that dignity and unwritten rules mean nothing. If it's not law, they'll ignore it and even if it is, they push all the boundaries they can, knowing nothing will happen!

They've, essentially, made a joke out of American politics and the American way of life. It makes me think about this phrase "we are the greatest nation on Earth" as quite fraudulent! We, in Europe (and the rest of the world) succumb to the rhetoric of hearing the familiar phrases and begin to believe them, in some way or fashion. So, just imagine being in the middle of it all, seeing the gun violence, seeing the rich get richer, struggling to get health care, seeing your President act the doofus, whilst pledging to the flag and telling yourself you are the greatest nation ever created! And all that is just a snapshot of things!

America DOES have the potential to be that 'greatest nation', but they have a lot to sort out, imo.

4. Trevor Morley's Tache

Trevor Morley's Tache

Doing stuff
    The Head of the FBI is the highest level of law enforcement in the USA, and as such apolitical. However, Trump decided otherwise. He didn't like the direction the Russian investigation was going, so he stepped in and sorted it. Now it seems that whatever negativity is reported in the press, he just brushes it off as either fake news or the biggest political witch hunt in the history of the World ever.

If any politician in this county, let alone the Prime Minister was implemented in a tenth of the s**t that the Donald is up to his orange neck in, they would be out of a job in a heart beat.

5. tshirtman

tshirtman

Though this was good,
    The French army playing Daft Punk for The Donald at Bastille Day celebrations.

6. bluethrunthru

bluethrunthru

He was sucking French dick yesterday too - first and oldest ally - 100th anniv of their ( late ) entry into WW1 ( he had to be reminded of that by Macron too lol !! ) - he will say anything to anybody if he thinks thats what they want to hear. How anybody can have any belief in his empty promise too do a huge trade deal with the UK just as soon as possible is beyond me. All he would want is to do take take anyway - its America First folks remember - but I wouldn't hold my breath

7. bluethrunthru

bluethrunthru

It could have been some Wagner or the theme to Sesame Street as for as Donald J was concerned - had no interest and looked as confused as Abramovich does up in the stand at Stamford Bridge on a match day.

It was good however

8. 1.618034

Another rough week in the Trumphouse...

9. nimrod

nimrod

America IS the greatest nation on Earth, the richest, the most powerful, the leading, if there is a G20 meeting (or any other meeting) the most important guy there is the President of the USA
    When the President visits ANY other country its reported round the globe, because he's the most powerful man on Earth.
    All the negatives you see about America most Americans see as positives, there will always be guns in America because Americans want guns, getting rich in America is seen as a great thing because they are a capitalist nation, if you dont get off your arse and work you get nothing (or close too it).

10. Bigga

Bigga

Father/ Boys' u8's Climbing Frame!
    The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
    But, if you're Number 1 representative is seen to be wearing Clown Shoes, it undermines the whole view the world has about you. That's what I'm talking about.