Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Anyone see the thing of him talking about having dinner with the Japanese prime minister and how is awkward because his wife didn't speak a word of English. It then turns out she speaks perfect English but just chose to not speak to him

Anyone see the thing of him talking about having dinner with the Japanese prime minister and how is awkward because his wife didn't speak a word of English. It then turns out she speaks perfect English but just chose to not speak to him
Sounds like the Japanese prime minister's wife is a bit of a ****. Maybe The Don gave her the brush off...?

Sounds like the Japanese prime minister's wife is a bit of a ****. Maybe The Don gave her the brush off...?
Maybe he opened with something absolutely awful so she just decided "nah fuck it I'll just pretend not to speak English and maybe he'll shut up"

Sean Spicer has resigned in protest about the appt of the communication director
He was very inept but funny to watch him in meltdown
Sadly, he became a caricature of the good man he had been, because he gave too much of himself to Trump. I was as frustrated by his lies as everyone, and that buried him in the eyes of the public. Melissa McCarthy put the nails and the dirt on that coffin in the eyes of the public...and did it hilariously!

I'm sure he will spend the next few months and years trying to rebuild his once sterling reputation. Poor bastard made that rod for his own back, so no sadness there, but Trump has turned to "a killer" (his words for Scaramucci, a hedge fund **** of the highest order) to correct his image. I'm currently listening to his briefing, and he has already professed his personal "love" for Trump.

Fasten your seatbelt!

No no no, you're doing it wrong - it's

"SAD!!!!"

although I would have accepted

"FAILING!!!!"

or

"WEAK!!!"

All are valid examples of the language used by the typical malignant narccisist.

BTW Scaramazzi supposedly failed the financial ethics checks. Trump's solution? Replace the head of the ethics.

Sadly, he became a caricature of the good man he had been, because he gave too much of himself to Trump. I was as frustrated by his lies as everyone, and that buried him in the eyes of the public. Melissa McCarthy put the nails and the dirt on that coffin in the eyes of the public...and did it hilariously!

I'm sure he will spend the next few months and years trying to rebuild his once sterling reputation. Poor bastard made that rod for his own back, so no sadness there, but Trump has turned to "a killer" (his words for Scaramucci, a hedge fund **** of the highest order) to correct his image. I'm currently listening to his briefing, and he has already professed his personal "love" for Trump.

Fasten your seatbelt!
Oooh keep us posted

Oooh keep us posted
Love Trump, you don't know him like I do, he is a great man, he is all about making America great again, blah, blah, blah, swallow, swallow, swallow!

Scaramucci is a cocky SOB, and like many in Wall Street, not used to being questioned by others of seemingly lesser mortality. I'll be interested to see where all this goes, because it looks like he is trying to insulate himself and change the narrative on Russia, which won't be easy considering Huckerbee Sanders just got promoted into Spicers job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.