Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was bang to rights time ago robbing children's charities lying in bed with the Russians what gives....

Donald-Trump-CNN-punching-dodges.gif

He did hire a new spokesperson the other day. Here's a quote from him:

“I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,” he told The New Yorker. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the fucking strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.”

Classy

Oh and it's pretty crazy that he's taking credit for a company opening a facility in the country. Does he think he's responsible for sunny days too?

He did hire a new spokesperson the other day. Here's a quote from him:

“I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,” he told The New Yorker. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the fucking strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.”

Classy

Oh and it's pretty crazy that he's taking credit for a company opening a facility in the country. Does he think he's responsible for sunny days too?

Dat guy is 'Da Mooch'.

He's like a guy that's just heard there's an audition for 'Goodfellas' 27 years too late! Bada-fookin'-bing!

Anthony "I'm walkin' here! I'M WALKIN' HERE!" Saramucci might just be the greatest casting member of the Trump administration, ever! I don't miss 'Spicy' at all now! He made friends with his colleagues with this doozey:

“Sarah, if you’re watching, I loved the hair and makeup person that we had on Friday!"

C_FPyAEXUAA3U4W.jpg

I gotta be honest, that's a sh*t sandwich of a job to work on!

Mooch: 'Ey! You kiss your Momma wide dat mouth!

Both Trump and Russia have a lot to lose if the allegations of collusion come to anything substantial.

We've all seen how Russia like to deal with people who get on the wrong side of them. Obviously, they invite them round for a nice cup of tea and have a lengthy discussion until one of them starts to foam at the mouth.

I really wouldn't be at all surprised if somebody like Robert Mueller or one of his close family members has an "accident", such as a hit-and-run, or robbery gone wrong, and Russia had the evidence that The Donald sanctioned the accident. This would put Trump firmly in the pocket of the Russians (if he isn't already).

This kind of thing probably (highly likely) went on years ago with the Kennedy's and Nixon, but living in the age we do now, it is a lot more difficult to hide stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.