Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a comedy genius is Trump but he's not my President we have enough loons running our big house without worrying about what happens over the pond.

Still hard to understand how/why the septics elected him. I know Hilary Clinton was about as popular as rabies in a dogs' home, but even so. Donald fucking Trump?

disgusted-clint-eastwood.gif

http://www.newyorker.com/news/ryan-...e-leakers-reince-priebus-and-steve-bannon/amp

Scaramucci reminds me more and more of American Psycho everyone I see or hear him.

Anthony 'I have to return some videotapes" Scaramucci.

It's just diversionary tactics. Healthcare has hurt the Don. Approval ratings for the skinny bill were <20%! Now he's turning on Republicans, he needs to keep a steady approval rating, or they will start to worry about losing their careers. They don't really care if the party loses, so much as 'am I getting re-elected... ever?'

Spicey Burns Out.

Lying **** of a twat.

He lied for Trump, what a weak little woman.

I will miss him for the laughs, although the new perma tanned bell end looks to be beyond wankstain material.

**** looks like an extra from the Love Boat.

Just when you think it can't be any more surreal, Scaramucci gets hired and the descent into farce is even deeper.

Politicians by nature are mostly deceitful but you expect at the very least for them to be eloquent and dignified in their duplicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.