Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the actual fuck is going on over there pmsl?

Another one sacked after just 10 days!

One imagines Omarosa from Season 2 of the Apprentice now on the short list for the job. Or has she broken from him at some point along the way? Or would that matter?

Season 8, Episode 4f13; Trumpy and Hilary and Moochie.

At a Girl Guide Jamboree, Trumpy begins cutting Hilary with a chainsaw whilst loudly deriding her lack of 'balls'. Suddenly, Moochie wanders by.

TRUMPY:
Hey, looks who's here.

HILARY:
Hi, Moochie. You look like you've got something to say. Do you?

MOOCHIE
Yes, I certainly do! (Moochie's mouth stops moving and General Kelly's voice is heard) I have to go now. My planet needs me.

The whole cel with Moochie on it is moved upwards. A screen shows some handwritten text: "Note: Moochie died on the way back to his Planet")

BART
Wow, Moochie was from another planet?

LISA
Uh, I guess...

TRUMPY:
Moochie's dead! (laughs) (kids in audience cheer) Well kids, we all know that sometimes when press secretaries die, they're back again the very next week. That's why I'm presenting this sworn affidavit that Moochie will never, ever, ever return!

LAWYER
This document does not conform to the applicable laws and statutes.

TRUMPY:
You're fired.

Fuck...every time that you think this administration couldn't become more absurd, it manages to prove otherwise. It is a strangely impressive
achievement - though perhaps not so great for the poor fuckers that voted for it, in the hope that it would be some kind of panacea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.