Donald Trump wins U.S. Election.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RichardDunneOwnGoal, 9 Nov 2016.

1. malg

malg

Definitely Trump's fault. There was no racism in America before this **** came along.

2. bboy

bboy

I don't recall anything like this. If you can find me a recent example of thousands of Americans carrying tiki-torches, making 'roman salutes' and wearing nazi regalia, I'm open to being proven wrong.

From the start Trump deliberately divided people and used inflammatory rhetoric. That's why he's always been a thorn in my side. He normalises stuff like waving your hands and putting on a silly voice to mock a disabled reporter, and his 'tasty' comments on immigrants are too numerous to list.

I don't get upset by Conservatives. I get upset by firebrands, because I'm one of those silly people who likes a civil society.

History shows us time and again that unchecked demagogery by political leaders - a method of breaking down consensus in order to separate people, harness their resentment of the other group, and pitting them against each other to increase outrage and fear on both sides - ends in acts of violence.

But hey he's making politics interesting.

Don't open this if you value your faith in humanity.
    [​IMG]
    There's no way I'm linking to the footage.

For most of my adult life, I've taken a profound consolation from the thought that I never thought I'd see the day.

Last edited: 12 Aug 2017
  3. Uncle Wally One Ball

Uncle Wally One Ball

shark fisherman
    The point is, since that prick became President these idiots feel validated

4. vonkeynotvenky

vonkeynotvenky

When you get villains like BLM roaming the streets singing "Pigs in blankets fry them like bacon" and "When do we want dead cops NOW" then there's going to be a backlash.The left are the real fascists in America, what did they expect?
    Both sides of the spectrum are off the wall and both sides are to blame for this.

5. blueincy

blueincy

6. west didsblue

west didsblue

Nobody condones violence from anyone, but if you think these white supremacists had their rally as a backlash to left wing and BLM activists then you're deluded.

I see Trump couldn't bring himself to condemn the white supremacists for having the rally in the first place. Wonder why?

7. blueincy

blueincy

8. Is that wig of his getting worse by the day?

I can only assume Rooney uses the same

9. Xiphos

Xiphos

In Dixieland i take my stand to live and die in Dixie, a lot of folks are going to follow this through literally in the South, it will only get worse

10. Pam

Pam

This has been coming. Bigly toxic Prez.