Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
DHDX4itXoAEaoPD.jpg

Absolute cretins make no mistake (Still harping on about the Jews I see) they're as bad as the antifa masked black uniformed Palestinian flag waving crazies, when politics and ideology meets it's a dangerous combination.

The left are finally getting a taste of their own medicine and getting a good kick in and the liberal media don't like it one little bit, just watching CNN and it's hilarious, they are crapping it
This has only just started, the wild men in the mountains have yet to come into play
What was your old username?

Suck it up

Go and support another team.

If you knew anything about Manchester and it's history you would know we don't tolerate facists or right-wing cretins.

The cotton workers in Manchester went on strike at great personal cost in order to support the Union in the Civil War.
We know which side we are on and it is not yours.

You are not even fit to support the Rags.

Jog on you racist slime-ball.

Right wing extremists have destroyed the Republican party (read: Tea Party), and left wing extremists have greatly disabled the Democratic party. The right person to be the President in the US IMO is a pragmatic, rhetorically-unifying centrist with a slight libertarian bent. I don't give a crap which party he or she comes from. At all.
Who are the front runners in 4 years time? I certainly don't think for a second that Trump will get the nomination again. Mind you, I'm not that up on American politics, I'm guessing he still has to win the nomination and doesn't just get a bye due to being President? The Democrats surely won't fuck up again though.

Who are the front runners in 4 years time? I certainly don't think for a second that Trump will get the nomination again. Mind you, I'm not that up on American politics, I'm guessing he still has to win the nomination and doesn't just get a bye due to being President? The Democrats surely won't fuck up again though.
All depends on whether the Republicans want to stick with him. It has happened before that people from their own party run for the nomination against a sitting pres from their own party. Edward Kennedy did it in 1980 against Carter who was incumbent, both Democrats. Trump could always run as an independent. If he is still as confident in his own power base and support he may feel able to, and it isnt like him and the Rep party is a close marriage

All depends on whether the Republicans want to stick with him. It has happened before that people from their own party run for the nomination against a sitting pres from their own party. Edward Kennedy did it in 1980 against Carter who was incumbent, both Democrats. Trump could always run as an independent. If he is still as confident in his own power base and support he may feel able to, and it isnt like him and the Rep party is a close marriage
Not a chance he'd get in again.

Nobody including me wants to see anybody get killed at a protest rally, the left think they can do things carte blanche and get away with it which they have for years, the worm has turned on them and true to form they are whinging like little girls, if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen because the gloves are coming off, you can only poke a hornets nest so many times before the hornets turn nasty, the liberal left in the USA havn't got a clue what they have disturbed
Anyway time for you to run along and find another "ism" for you to whinge at

You are pleased with Nazis because they are upsetting the left. That's more important to you than what they stand for. That's the same as raping a little kid and saying it's okay because it feels good. So nice post, Short Eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.