Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you ever needed to know about Trump in a two minute video:

Stay for the last quote, it's a doozy!

And, if you REALLY care, here is an excellent PRE-election documentary from PBS' FRONTLINE program.

Last edited:
Yes, they should be allowed to march, but not to areas where it would incite a riot.
To areas where there are only a few black people to intimidate? (Anti - Jewish chants OK so long as no Jews hear?)

"On many sides". Was that in the script? Someone else (Kelly?) wrote the speech condemning the hate and violence and Trump threw that in. Maybe a new chief of staff this week...

How did these people become radicalised? Watching hate preachers on-line, reading nazi literature or just meeting fellow radicals? Whatever it was, why is their local community not reporting them to the police or terror hot-lines? No different to any other radicals, as far as I can make out.

I think the world has run out of adjectives to describe Trump.

He and those who support him in America are complete cunts, a combination of evangelical bastards, racists, rich people, big corporations, oil companies. The easily conned are in there too, that covers the bible thumpers obviously, but also under educated white people, soon to be without health cover, as they are too stupid to realise Trumpets promises about health are the exact opposite, leaving 30m of them up shit creak, with only prayer to cure them. Good luck with that, y'all.

USA USA USA

LOOK AWAY, LOOK AWAY, LOOK AWAY, DIXIE LAND.

Can you let me know how you get on with the feedback to this post of yours?
A couple of months ago i had a torrent of abuse for not condemning the manchester bomber. You're actually congratulating and celebrating the death of other human beings for a similar reason.

Can you let me know of the following;
If you've been threatened?
If you've been threatened with being reported for being a sympathiser?
If you've been called a racist by a mod?
If youve been called a racist?

I actually believe your post is a lot worse than mine and i hope your alienated the same way i was and still am.
No his post wasn't worse than yours. It was ignorant and offensive and his generalisation of "the left" being anyone who doesn't like white supremacists was absolutely pathetic. However you took offensiveness to a new level by effectively condoning a bombing in which young girls got killed, on a forum based in the city where it happened. Stop trying to justify your appalling post. You and him are two sides of the same coin.

No his post wasn't worse than yours. It was ignorant and offensive and his generalisation of "the left" being anyone who doesn't like white supremacists was absolutely pathetic. However you took offensiveness to a new level by effectively condoning a bombing in which young girls got killed, on a forum based in the city where it happened. Stop trying to justify your appalling post. You and him are two sides of the same coin.
Where the fuck was I condoning? Not once did I say that.
Also,mis wasn't celebrating the death of people and that's how his post came across.
Happily continue this by PM if you wish.

Daily Stormer website is being moved because Go Daddy doesn't want them on their books.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-40922029

I had a quick look on the website and it's a real eye opener some disgusting stuff on there, all right wing minded people are not like that, this fringe set of oddbods are not indicitive of the huge majority of right wing people at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.