Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the fuck was I condoning? Not once did I say that.
Also,mis wasn't celebrating the death of people and that's how his post came across.
Happily continue this by PM if you wish.
Refusing to condemn is condoning - just like Trump. Seems you agree with that based on the Trump link you posted.
That's all I've got to say so no point going to PM.

The left are finally getting a taste of their own medicine and getting a good kick in and the liberal media don't like it one little bit, just watching CNN and it's hilarious, they are crapping it
This has only just started, the wild men in the mountains have yet to come into play
You're scum and a stain on the forum.

Bet they all voted for Trump

America has never been without fascist wannabes. Research by Political Research Associates estimates that, at any given time in our history, roughly 10-12 percent of the country's population has been bred-in-the-bone right-wing authoritarians -- the people who are hard-wired to think in terms of fascist control and order. Our latter-day Christian Dominionists, sexual fundamentalists and white nationalists are the descendants -- sometimes, the literal blood descendants -- of the same people who joined the KKK in the 1920s, followed Father Coughlin in the 1930s, backed Joe McCarthy in the early '50s, joined the John Birch society in the '60s, and signed up for the Moral Majority in the 1970s and the Christian Coalition in the 1990s.

Turns out fascism came to America via this idiot.

fascism%2Bamerica.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.