Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, the man is having a campaign rally seven months into a four-year term. He fucks up and says nazis are good people so he has a rally to help his fragile ego. Presidents don't have rallies, the man is unhinged.

Campaign finance laws allow the funds to be used for any political legal defence he might need...and he already has a phalanx of lawyers on the payroll!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

yes it is

Schwartz expressed regrets about his involvement and he and the book's publisher, Howard Kaminsky, asserted that Trump had played no role in the actual writing of the book. Trump has given conflicting accounts on the question of authorship.
Then I misunderstood your post, or mine wasn't clear...I'm saying Trump did NOT write the book!

Sorry for any confusion. Watched a long interview with him over here and he gave great deal of info about the real Trump no one really sees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.