Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump re-read his first statement on the Nazi protests to show how the media is dishonest... but left out the 'many sides' bit and where he said there were fine people on the Nazi side.

Say it like it was.....He lied on TV to the entire American population ......OMG

Only Trump would claim the media wilfully misquoted him and then wilfully misquote himself.

To get an idea of how batshit crazy his supporters are look at the black guy in the background and go to his website (its on his t shirt) Gods2.com ....if the first link doesn't work click the next one if that one doesn't work ...........ohhhh shit

Is it possible there could be a coup in America, this guy might just push the button to take the heat of him so to speak, surely the generals can see he is off his trolley.

There might be a civil war which I think this is where its heading.....bit worrying 'cos i always thought that nuclear holocaust would come from one country attacking another not attacking itself.

He is up against it with all the fake news and media outcry at everything he does. I like him still.

Daddy, maybe, but Shrub had to have his stuff in Blind Trust or divested. He may have had a bit, though, but nothing of the order of Shoot her face off Cheney!

This might raise a few hairs...

A snippet:

On Sept 27, the WSJ said it confirmed that a meeting took place between Bush Sr. and the bin Laden family through Bush Sr's Chief of Staff Jean Becker, but only after the WSJ showed Becker a personal thank you note that Bush Sr. sent to the bin Ladens after the meeting.

Here's a little known fact that may bring goose bumps to some. On 9/11, Shafiq bin Laden was at a meeting in the office of the Carlyle Group, and stood watching TV as the WTC was destroyed under the instruction of his brother.

9/11, War and Bush Family profiteering

Late, I know, but holidays!

I thought the Bin Ladens being in the US, then being taken to safety by the Bush administration was common knowledge?!!

That came out months after the event!

Looks like our politicians are just as bad. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted this:

437821E800000578-0-image-a-18_1503427988267.jpg

Ummm... Surely that reads as sarcasm??!!

Her excuse of accidentally clicking the like symbol is pure horseshit. You don't accidentally click like, then click on retweet, then confirm the retweet.
I expect Corbyn's hypocrisy to shine through again though.

Late, I know, but holidays!

I thought the Bin Ladens being in the US, then being taken to safety by the Bush administration was common knowledge?!!

That came out months after the event!
That they were in the US was known, but not that they were in the offices of the company the President's father was an officer of, or that they were doing deals.

I hope your hols went well and welcome back to the Jungle!

His country is being hit by a class 4 hurricane. Whilst the media are covering it President Shitgibbon has pardoned Sherrif Joe Arpaio a man who ignored orders and locked up suspected undocumented immigrants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.