Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
His country is being hit by a class 4 hurricane. Whilst the media are covering it President Shitgibbon has pardoned Sherrif Joe Arpaio a man who ignored orders and locked up suspected undocumented immigrants.

He can't 'pardon' Arpaio as there are laws a 'pardon' has to fit; serving 5 years or more, asking for forgiveness, blah blah blah. Arpaio was on course to do 6 months (not covered for a pardon) and I think there's tons of paperwork to go through, which takes years.

If the Orange Idiot 'done this' by tweet it won't be legal.

He can't 'pardon' Arpaio as there are laws a 'pardon' has to fit; serving 5 years or more, asking for forgiveness, blah blah blah. Arpaio was on course to do 6 months (not covered for a pardon) and I think there's tons of paperwork to go through, which takes years.

If the Orange Idiot 'done this' by tweet it won't be legal.

Holy fooking shit, he really did!!

Arizona Sen. John McCain said in a statement on the pardon that "no one is above the law and the individuals entrusted with the privilege of being sworn law officers should always seek to be beyond reproach in their commitment to fairly enforcing the laws they swore to uphold."
"Mr. Arpaio was found guilty of criminal contempt for continuing to illegally profile Latinos living in Arizona based on their perceived immigration status in violation of a judge's orders," McCain said. "The President has the authority to make this pardon, but doing so at this time undermines his claim for the respect of rule of law as Mr. Arpaio has shown no remorse for his actions."

And he claims he's not a dictator? He's acting like one in all but name!!

Is there some law in USA that says tax debts are wiped out if civil war happens, or something like that, as that's the only thing that could make me understand what this psycho is trying to do.

I was reading some comments on his twitter and overall on the Internet and it's fair to say there is less tension on Bosnian politics scene, which is always one step from the war, than in America these days.

He pardoned Arpaio.

Shameful.

I bet the white nationalists on here who swear they aren't racist will see nothing wrong with this.

He pardoned Arpaio.

Shameful.

I bet the white nationalists on here who swear they aren't racist will see nothing wrong with this.
I believe he's looking at freeing some influential members of the Klan go "Balance out the liberal elitists".

"While the parasols are up, Trump will be believed"

1950s show featuring Walter Trump as snake-oil salesman offering to build a wall round a town to protect people from the end of the world.

Clip:

Full thing (well it's a weekend):

Trump dodges the draft yet bans transgender people who are willing to serve.

The Department of Defence didn't even ask for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.