Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Trump is as nutty as he seems, to be honest. He's often misguided, and often wrong. But he isn't completely bonkers.

Says you!

No I am not. its lazy and easy to label Trump a nutter, I have yet to see him say much that is not common sense and what the ordinary American is thinking.
Then you must also be a racist like him as you think his defence of the neo Nazis is fine.

And he's not made idiotic and inflammatory remarks in your opinion regarding N Korea and Iran?

Bollocks. You're not an idiot. You know full well he makes a prick oh himself every single day. You just like winding people up on this thread.

Re NK - Would not a 'measured' next step to be to simply shoot down the next and all future missiles that are launched as soon as they enter international airspace

Re NK - Would not a 'measured' next step to be to simply shoot down the next and all future missiles that are launched as soon as they enter international airspace
Not sure anyone has that capability do they? I thought that was still sci-fi film stuff.

Always controversial worsleyweb. Do you really know any ‘ordinary’ Americans?
How do you judge what an ‘ordinary’ American is? One that agrees with your views.
Unlike some on here I do know quite few ‘ordinary’ Americans and they can’t stand the guy and are embarrassed that he is so divisive.
Then you must also be a racist like him as you think his defence of the neo Nazis is fine.

And he's not made idiotic and inflammatory remarks in your opinion regarding N Korea and Iran?

Bollocks. You're not an idiot. You know full well he makes a prick oh himself every single day. You just like winding people up on this thread.

You just play to the crowd. I think he has many qualities. Stop accusing me of being a wum. its boring. He has told a guy who is a threat to his country to reign it in - what is wrong with that? Has free specch gotten that bad that to support the supposed Evil "right wing" is now wummery?

I have not followed the NEO Nazi thing closely. The press conference I saw he condemned them?

He seems a decent charismatic family man to me. A refreshing change to the norm. Will be far better for America than Hilary.

You just play to the crowd. I think he has many qualities. Stop accusing me of being a wum. its boring. He has told a guy who is a threat to his country to reign it in - what is wrong with that? Has free specch gotten that bad that to support the supposed Evil "right wing" is now wummery?

I have not followed the NEO Nazi thing closely. The press conference I saw he condemned them?

He seems a decent charismatic family man to me. A refreshing change to the norm. Will be far better for America than Hilary.

You can say many things about Trump but no one has ever said he was decent. Unless groping women without consent is the new 'decent' these days. You have to love conservatives and their oh so flexible moral code. Hell the guy even commented that his own daughter had a great body so yeah he's a real 'family man' and a 'decent' guy. A business man who runs cons like Trump University and bilks ordinary working stiffs as standard business practice.

Mr WW you are a fool and I don't debate with fools.

You can say many things about Trump but no one has ever said he was decent. Unless groping women without consent is the new 'decent' these days. You have to love conservatives and their oh so flexible moral code. Hell the guy even commented that his own daughter had a great body so yeah he's a real 'family man' and a 'decent' guy. A business man who runs cons like Trump University and bilks ordinary working stiffs as standard business practice.

Mr WW you are a fool and I don't debate with fools.

I know you cant debate with people. Anyone with a different opinion to a liberal is a fool. The irony. He is protecting his country.

You label conservatives as one with their moral code. A joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.