Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomJ

Thought I'd start a thread on this fuckwit. Just seen he's said he would be in favour of a "muslim database" or special ID for all American Muslims if put into power (sounds awfully familiar to the Nazi's forcing Jews to wear yellow badges). He's also in his many speeches talked about how all Mexican immigrants are rapists and criminals and that he will build a giant wall between America and Mexico that apparently the Mexicans will pay for despite them saying they will do no such thing. He's also a fan of saying shit about China and Russia.

And the really scary thing? He's ahead in the fucking polls and could stand a real chance of getting the most powerful job in the world with an arsenal of nuclear bombs at his command. I know the yanks aren't the brightest bunch but how any of them can support such a man is truly beyond me.

Thought I'd start a thread on this fuckwit. Just seen he's said he would be in favour of a "muslim database" or special ID for all American Muslims if put into power (sounds awfully familiar to the Nazi's forcing Jews to wear yellow badges). He's also in his many speeches talked about how all Mexican immigrants are rapists and criminals and that he will build a giant wall between America and Mexico that apparently the Mexicans will pay for despite them saying they will do no such thing. He's also a fan of saying shit about China and Russia.

And the really scary thing? He's ahead in the fucking polls and could stand a real chance of getting the most powerful job in the world with an arsenal of nuclear bombs at his command. I know the yanks aren't the brightest bunch but how any of them can support such a man is truly beyond me.

I like him. Hope he gets in. This is not trollinf or a wind up. He talks sence just like boris. Hope they both get in and we stop fannying around the problems.

The guy is a frigging dick, if him and Boris both got elected i would pack my job in and sit in front of the TV all laughing my cock off.

Ahead in polls ? WTF America just fuck off. Not the american ladies and gents on here but in general just fuck off.

Some Americans are to dumb to breed they really are, specifically those who are pro president Trump.
I mean come on now, there is silly and then there is Trump as president. I take it he is appealing to the god fearing flag saluting doomsday prepping kind is he.

I like him. Hope he gets in. This is not trollinf or a wind up. He talks sence just like boris. Hope they both get in and we stop fannying around the problems.
Worsley, he is also in favour of relaxing gun law and thinks Europe should do the same. He seriously claimed that the problems in Paris would be solved if everyone had a gun. I am in the USA just now and believe me this guy is seriously scary/nut job. He makes Boris look like Jeremy Corbin.

Typical republican,he would have America at war with everyone and expect us to back him up
As for women in the top jobs,forget it

Because he spouts basic sh*t that a huge amount of yanks can grasp. Guns and Immigrants is there level of debate. Economy, Healthcare, Foreign affairs etc .. Way to boring for them.

The only sane person running for president is Bernie Sanders.

All the republicans are ultra right wing, unscientific, Jesus freaks.

The democrats are better, but Hilary has blotted her copybook with the private email server she used.

I was having a conversation with wife about the current state of world and worries.
She rattled off global warming, death of bees, antibiotic resistance, ISIS as a few.
I just said a republican US president, everything else was potentially solvable/workable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.