Dont Call Me Dude!

jimharri said:
Thanx4Knives said:
Toughnut cop pickin on kids, what a hero!
If the brat on the board wasn't trying to be clever with the cop, there'd have been no problem. Didn't the cop say as much; some thing like " Your friends know when to shut up". They didn't get any grief off him.

True but that guy totally lost it, he has issues and if he cant find other ways to deal with lippy kids other than pinning them to the ground then he's in the wrong job.

Knight1979 said:
I give the kid props. It was a John Kerry speech in Florida and he was basically saying Kerry was sham of a candidate (which he was, marginally better than Bush). I think he wanted to get tasered to make it more a of spectacle and make the point of police brutality yadda, yadda, yadda. He got what he wanted.
Eh?

Good evening Knight. What I found confusing was the relevance of the John Kerry story to the little brat getting the shit scared out of him. As it happens, on reflection, perhaps the cop did go OTT a bit. Still think if the kid wasn't being lippy with him, it would have passed off quietly. His mates knew enough to keep it shut. Plus, the "dude" was actually breaking the law. Perhaps I'm showing my age, but I was brought up in a time when you respected the law. Yeah, I know: BOF!!!

jimharri said:
Good evening Knight. What I found confusing was the relevance of the John Kerry story to the little brat getting the shit scared out of him. As it happens, on reflection, perhaps the cop did go OTT a bit. Still think if the kid wasn't being lippy with him, it would have passed off quietly. His mates knew enough to keep it shut. Plus, the "dude" was actually breaking the law. Perhaps I'm showing my age, but I was brought up in a time when you respected the law. Yeah, I know: BOF!!!

Oh god, I just now watched the original in its entirety. I guess the only relevance was that in the video I posted the guy calls the cops "bro" and in the original its "dude"..both are stupid.

Nothing wrong with the cops intimidating if they are trying to set an example for youngsters but he should never have touched the kid, bottom line. He completely went over the line with that. You can tell the cop knows he went over the line.

mikeyboy said:
you reckon that cop would have carried on like that if it was a group of 3 say 18/19yr old 6 foot plus guys? not a chance, would have walked on by without a peep til the next 14yr old little kids came along.big man eh.

Absolutely.
Inadequate bullies with no self-control - just what law enforcement needs right now to convey a positive message to young kids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.