Don't Fear the Reaper- Blue Oyster Cult

Superior version

Haha, first thing that came to my mind when i read the thread title.
When i was 15/16 me and mates used to hire out a rehearsal room in ashton and just play macc lads covers and get pissed, good times

Loved the live album. Was it on your feet or on your knees? Don't fear the reaper is on my all time favourite compilation list. Never saw them live though. Wish I had.

I'll give you:
ME262 & Hot rails.

I'll raise you:
Burnin' for you
Harvester of eyes (On Your Feet... version)
This ain't the summer of love
ETI
The Marshall Plan
Dr Music
Godzilla

I should say that Reaper is thier best song but Burnin' for you is my favourite.

Secret Treaties is my fav album by BOC. very dark and brooding.
Harvester of eyes and ME262 are great tracks.

Can I say I think its great that some of us remember this great band and can still have a giggle as to what is their best song ( Last days of May ) But when that laser beam hit that dance hall mirrored ball, all live shows changed over night. ( the golden age of leather ) :-)

I saw them live at The Monsters Of Rock Festival Castle Donnington 1981.

Their drummer left the morning of the gig and the drum technician played the gig.

I enjoyed them they were good bearing in mind the circumsances which the crowd made allowances for I'm sure. Don't fear the reaper was part of the set and songs off their new album of the time called Fire of the unknown origin.

Some good live albums for an American rock band not bad at all, I like em!!

First heard this on the Halloween soundtrack (its played in a car in the background).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.