Don't look back in anger - Brighton Away

Not a bad idea.

I actually actually prefer the message Liam sent out with when he sang "Live Forever" at The Ritz as his tribute. I don't think "DLBIA" is the right message and it just took off from a few overly liberal women singing it at a vigil.

But it's still be good as a song to sing st the footy anyway.

Is the OP suggesting replacing the last line
'at least not today'
with
'Bright on away'
Could work.

Superb idea but the timing needs to be right. Likely Brighton will play music as the players emerge and do hand shake etc. For me this should start as the game commences when there will be no pipped in music from the home ground, at the Etihad it should replace Hey Jude as the song just before we kickoff

So man U can wait
They know its too late as the blues pass on by
Their soul slides away....

Nice idea and I will have to join in from a brighton boozer unless I get a spare sorted ;-)

Seriously though I was at burnley last year where the week before people were saying about a rendition of David white is fucking fast in support if him and it ended up about 6 people bothering.
Maybe if theres a few of you and a couple of renditions in the pubs/on the train it might pick up traction in the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.