Don't really get the 'Merica hate...

You're not doing anything to ease the 'Merica hate here.
I can't see your thread changing anything.

His opening post is basically "My middle-class white picket fence life is great, what's not to like about America?" - I personally don't think he was expecting to change anything.

been 3 times on holiday, NY, Vegas and San Fran recently, absolutely brilliant time and the every person was really friendly - would love to do more visits to the remote areas - it's a shame they have Trump in charge, there healthcare system sounds awful and the police are disgusting

America is a great place to visit. I've enjoyed every visit there, I've been to about 30 states and driven across the country twice, from San Fran to NY and NY to Seattle. Some lovely people, incredible landscapes and awesome cities.

If you're white, christian, middle class and don't care about those who aren't it's probably a great place to live too.

Last edited:
If you're not being a criminal I'd imagine your chances of being shot are greatly reduced

I was wondering where Bill O'Reilly ended up. Welcome aboard Bill, no one has ever been killed by cops who wasn't a criminal. :)

Behave yersel man. Do you watch the US news?

You are 3x more likely to be shot by a cop if you are black and they make up only a fifth of the population.

Now, I'm never going to take over as the maths person on countdown, but even I can see that's disproportional as fuck.

As for Countdown? I say fuck a lot and that won't help my case for the job. Plus I don't look good in a tight dress. I am great at seeing mathematical anomalies though. You never know.

Love the place, although a bit over the top sometimes.
They haven't got a monopoly on morons we've got plenty of our own.

He's been spoiling for an argument on here ever since.

I really don't think I have. Conversation yes. And I really didn't think a message board conversation would change any minds.

At best I was hoping that some might at least consider their amount of dislike to be extreme and based on extreme things when most lives are lived in the days and hours of the mundane.

I really don't think I have. Conversation yes. And I really didn't think a message board conversation would change any minds.

At best I was hoping that some might at least consider their amount of dislike to be extreme and based on extreme things when most lives are lived in the days and hours of the mundane.
Why don't you take it up with the posters who you believe to hold extreme views about your country? You obviously read some posts/comments on here which caused you to start the thread in the first place.
Like I said earlier - we are different animals.

Oh and you're hardly one for debating on here, you've only managed 885 posts in four and a half years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.