Dortmund Bus

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Hamann Pineapple, 11 Apr 2017.

1. Helmet Cole

Helmet Cole

Looks like they just arrested the nearest loon they had on the books as dodgy. After the way the stadium search was handled yesterday, and without wishing to tempt fate with smugness it shows how good our security services are. They might not have prevented 7/7 and westminster, but they were all over the associates of the perpetrators within hours.

2. stonerblue

stonerblue

rambler
  3. Bembeltown

Bembeltown

So in other words if you find a letter with some islamic messages at the place where the bombs were dropped the first thing the English Authorities would have done is to arrest some neo nazi guy without even considering that this might have an islamistic background?

Seems legit....Can you predict the future as well?

4. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Recently became a man of leisure.
    Another team to start booing the little tune.

Just as i was considering starting to go again to CL games, what was i thinking.

5. Helmet Cole

Helmet Cole

Yes

6. M18CTID

M18CTID

I'm not sure anyone should apologise for thinking Islamic State were behind it. IS deserve every bit of criticism that comes their way regardless. In any case, we don't know for sure at this stage that this wasn't their doing although it didn't ring true with me at first that it was them. If it wasn't, then the twats responsible have just increased the chances of a random nutter - IS related or not - carrying out a copycat attack.

7. geoff clipp

geoff clipp

8. SWP's back

SWP's back

How he thought he'd get away with shorting the stock just before setting off the explosives and that no one would notice I have no idea.

It's not exactly subtle.

9. Hamann Pineapple

Hamann Pineapple

10. bluethrunthru

bluethrunthru

professional underacheiver
    so all those jumping aboard the ISIS bus need to re-think........... economic terrorism at the most.