Dortmund Bus

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Hamann Pineapple, 11 Apr 2017.

1. peace frog

peace frog

doorman of perception
    maybe he bought a load of ISas

2. bluethrunthru

bluethrunthru

professional underacheiver
    excellent !!!

3. billymumphrey

billymumphrey

Yeah. You should.

4. M18CTID

M18CTID

Dear ISIS,
    I'm really really sorry for it crossing my mind that you may have been responsible for the Dortmund bus attack.

5. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
  6. BlueAnorak

BlueAnorak

Pleased if ISIS are not responsible as the attack showed a level of sophistication that was quite worrying.
    That said, anyone who supports ISIS in the UK should still locked away on a remote cold/wet island till they can prove they no longer support ISIS's warped ramblings.

7. TCIB

TCIB

Currently, netdev
    No he should not and i won't either as it is a perfectly logical reasoning, to suggest otherwise is a load of fucking shit pal.

8. To be scared of a load of primitive cave dwellers is what's shit. Every time some deluded fundamentalist does something, ISIS claims it was them what done it and lots of people then believe it. They're a rag-tag pile of no nothing, cocks and people give them far more credit than they've ever deserved or indeed will ever deserve. We could all do a lot worse than just ignore the tossers.

9. billymumphrey

billymumphrey

Maybe I shouldn't have been so pithy, however, I think it's ludicrous and dangerous to simply jump to conclusions without waiting for the facts to be borne out. But that's juts me, pal.