Dortmund Bus

That's not a sparkler

fbyohh.jpg
Look more like something thrown at the window than a kerbside explosion though.

Just heard on radio, doesn't sound too good, hope dortmund and monaco players and fans are ok, to think there could have been several thousand blues there if circumstances had gone our way. Can't complain about security too much at etihad or other stadia back here after this. cowardly scum in the name of some fu**ing fairy story

Just heard on radio, doesn't sound too good, hope dortmund and monaco players and fans are ok, to think there could have been several thousand blues there if circumstances had gone our way. Can't complain about security too much at etihad or other stadia back here after this. cowardly scum in the name of some fu**ing fairy story
Don't take this the wrong way but we don't know who's behind this or their motives yet, just saying.

Don't take this the wrong way but we don't know who's behind this or their motives yet, just saying.

Doesn't matter who it was, or their motives, Northstander62 is right - they are cowardly scum!
Hope everyone is safe, and nobody was injured.

The inner glass is supposed to be shatter proof but that looks shattered to me or is it a trick of the light? For something to have the concussive energy to maintain that direction and force after what i assume would be pretty significant resistance by the glass tells me it was a large bloody firework. If it was one it is those unmarked fuckers that are illegal as fuck as they are basically controlled bombs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.