Dortmund v City 1500hrs on BT Sports and City +

how do you work that one out haha. The games I watch I try have an unbiased view, I’m not one of these that calls every player the next big thing when they’re all still miles away from mens football. So when someone says he’s going to be our next left back, or the next Leroy sane, I try to knock them down a peg.
Seen so many players needlessly hyped over the years and it doesn’t help them

For what it's worth I cannot see Bobb making it here and Galvez looks a very neat and tidy player. With luck, which every player needs, Galvez will make himself a good living. Not necessarily with us, perhaps, but I reckon at a good level.

I agree. And I don’t slag any young player off, saying a lad is overrated or struggling isn’t slagging them off. Being at City is highest level in youth football, I wouldn’t slag any young player off who’s managed to get this far

For what it's worth I cannot see Bobb making it here and Galvez looks a very neat and tidy player. With luck, which every player needs, Galvez will make himself a good living. Not necessarily with us, perhaps, but I reckon at a good level.
That's worth nothing in isolation, give context.

Very few academy players have a chance in the city team, but he is he currently one of the best of the bunch.

I can see him having a chance if he continues developing as he has been, going from strength to strength. Controlling the midfield, playing a calm game and keeping the ball when he needs but releasing for that through ball when necessary.

Isn't quite a goal scorer like McAtee was, but closer stylistically to David Silva imo who also wasn't much of a goal scorer.

Borges is by some distance the biggest talent in this age group. Helps having a bit of physicality and aggression as well
No doubt some embittered dad (we all know who) will be along soon to say he’s shit though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.