Douglas Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have the space for him in our squad right now even if we got all the work permits and he was deemed good enough. It's not an urgent position, a year in spain to settle himself and gradually up the standard he's playing against would be good, Whilst we're on the topic of Girona, If we can't shift Nolito as is being reported i'd sooner we sent him to Girona if they want him, than have him here rotting away. if he helps their team it means our kids we've sent there have better quality to play with and more chance of improving.
Nolito won't want to play for Girona. We are just waiting for Celta or Sevilla to blink. Neither will and we will be stuck sending him on loan and covering half his wages.

Sending him to Girona, to see his level, and bringing him back next year when Delph, Fernando, Yaya will be gone. Posibly Fernandinho too. Sounds good to me. If he is that good, than we will have Gundogan, Suarez and him fighting for one place. Sounds good.
Who?

On the Second YouTube, he looked like a Renato Sanchez with better technique. I like ;)

Apparently he's already told family he's off to Girona. I'm surprised he would be ok with this move given how he was curenty playing for Vasco but also happy that he's willing to take this move. Girona isn't the biggest club but right now it is in La Liga and it's a chance to play in a top league with potential future City teammates so I hope players take the opportunity and maximize it.

Apparently he's already told family he's off to Girona. I'm surprised he would be ok with this move given how he was curenty playing for Vasco but also happy that he's willing to take this move. Girona isn't the biggest club but right now it is in La Liga and it's a chance to play in a top league with potential future City teammates so I hope players take the opportunity and maximize it.
A player from South America can become a Spanish citizen in only two years in Spain. It has to be very appealing to be playing in La Liga and nearly an EU citizen in no time flat. How EU citizenship will affect work permits in the future remains to be seen, but it sure would have been nice to have this option before!

I only logged to reply this crazy Gremio supporter who said: "Wendel is better than Douglas and people here only need to search and use the google translation to realize that.
Since when Douglas is considered better than Arthur or Wendel????"
LOL Are you crazy? Douglas is/was the best young midfielder in Brazil without any doubts. Arthur is good but can't be compared to Douglas in absolutely anything, Douglas is MILES better. Arthur is a good passer like Dougles, and absolutely worst in whatever other attribute. Wendel is not even in a level to have his name in the same phrase of Douglas lol, he is a couple of levels under Douglas in everything: physical, technical, passing, shooting, every little thing.
Douglas with 18 years old was BOSSING Vasco's midfield and he obviously was one of the 5 betters CDMs in the league. In last 2 matches he was not in his best level, maybe his head was on this transfer, but he is a absolutely boss. Oh, and against Gremio, when Douglas turned back to his position (he started the game playing as a CAM, and he is not that good there) in 2T, he just destroyed the game, Vasco came to 60% of ball possession and 90% of correct passes, and if it was not the terrible referee, Vasco should draw or won that match.
You're absolutely clubist and jealous that no one cares to Gremio youths. Douglas is miles, miles, miles better than both guys you said. I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.