Download | EPL | Manchester City v Sunderland | 26/12/2015 | HD

Cheers, pal. If anyone could tell me how that website works I'd appreciate it. Worst bit of web design I've seen in some time!

Sussed it, but fuck me, ad city and with having to turn off ad blockers for bluemoon I was trapped in a neverending advert loop. Thanks for posting though.

Cheers, pal. If anyone could tell me how that website works I'd appreciate it.
This could be browser related I suppose. Anyhow I'm using the Google Chrome browser and didn't have any problems other than 2 pop-up windows I closed.

I first clicked a large orange button labeled something like "Access this File" and then clicked on another big orange button which subsequently appeared labeled "Click here to download the file."

And it's downloading at 1MB/sec - never seen this from a free download service.

This could be browser related I suppose. Anyhow I'm using the Google Chrome browser and didn't have any problems other than 2 pop-up windows I closed.

I first clicked a large orange button labeled something like "Access this File" and then clicked on another big orange button which subsequently appeared labeled "Click here to download the file."

And it's downloading at 1MB/sec - never seen this from a free download service.

Same but mines at 0.5MB/s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.