Download Links to hull game here >>>

Re: Download Links to yesterdays game here >>>

shadygiz said:
reet....recoded the original format into xvid and uploaded.....new link to avi format match in original post
cheers shady much appriciated... couldnt see then game at moms since she doesnt have internet nor the sports canals..

Re: Download Links to yesterdays game here >>>

gman07 said:
shadygiz said:
reet....recoded the original format into xvid and uploaded.....new link to avi format match in original post
cheers shady much appriciated... couldnt see then game at moms since she doesnt have internet nor the sports canals..

They can be dangerous. :P

anyone tested the new avi file yet??

let me know what quality is like becuase i had to recode from 320 x 320 screen size to 756 x 500 so piccie may be a little fuzzy....tbh it wasnt the best on the original either

i left the sound quality as original so the file size can be kept to a minimum

Blu KB said:
are there any links available for the 6-0 pompey game?

Shady provided one, I've got the file, so if Shady says it's gone and he hasn't got it, I'll try and upload it.

awesome cheers guys!

i downloaded the hull game and burnt it too disk, wrapped it up and gave it my flatmate who's a hull fan as a christmas present :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.