Draxler

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by mscenterh750, 23 Nov 2017.

1. According to l'equipe we are interested in signing him in January on loan. The paper states that us, Liverpool and Arsenal have made contact over a possible move.

Can play a number of positions across the midfield and I believe he would be a great addition especially on loan.

Thoughts folks?

2. shaiomarali

shaiomarali

A hot prospect a few years ago, but haven't heard his name since so I assume he's not setting the footballing world alight?

Not much can go wrong with a loan, but a bit skeptical of a player unneeded by a club, willing to loan him out.

3. pee dubya

pee dubya

________
    Moved to PSG last January, did really well for 6 months, then they bought Neymar.

4. Cheadle_hulmeBlue

Cheadle_hulmeBlue

hes a good player, but who do you drop. he isn't going to come here as cover, he'd want to be first choice every week.

5. cadds92

cadds92

I can only see us going for him on the loan deal if Arsenal play hard on Sanchez and refuse to sell him in January.

6. Tevez City

Tevez City

There is noway a deal will happen between City & PSG because of political reason right now.

7. KCblue

KCblue

Can't see it. Wasn't Pizarro our last loan signing? He played well for the Germans in the Confederations Cup but isn't getting nearly as much time this season with their new acquisitions.

Can definitely see Arsenal going in for him when Sanchez and Ozil leave.

8. Jazzman

Jazzman

I read that PSG have to raise 80 million Euro's in January to cope with FFP. I don't think City should be helping them to do that.