Dreams

I was at work and asked by an ex to take some luggage to an office. When I got there I was asked to put on one of those all over body Lycra suits in white. I then woke up.

No wonder some do mushroom to enhance all this strange shit in our heads.

A month or so back about 3 nights on the trot i dreamt i was caught in a meteor shower in 3 different locations.

Very strange i dream the same thing twice never mind three times

I have this recurring dream where I get on to a Jumbo Jet and it has to go down some streets to get to the airport....... I'm wondering how the wings are not getting caught on things like lamposts and Telegraph poles I get so anxious about this and eventually wake up with a racing pulse

I had one last night, I was a sergeant major in the army, we were in a middle eastern village, one of our soldiers shot a child and we were under siege from the locals, being attacked from all angles, me and 2 others got separated and ended up in a snooker hall where we had to hold off the insurgents. Which we did, we got back to base to find everyone had gone and all that was left was a lad playing guitar, so I went all Windsor Davis on him, my alarm meant I never found out if we were caught by the insurgents or not.

My dreams are usually a lot more bizarre than that, this was quite a serious one.
At least you know your place, NCO material all day long

I used to like Gabrielle. Remember trying to hit on her when she performed the song in Butterfly's in Oldham many moons ago and she told me to fuck off. Those were the days.
tes
Now I am going to make you very angry indeed..........many moons ago after a particularly hot gruelling day at Waddington air show, I and a friend and his at the time 18yr old son were making our way back through Debyshire and came upon a very inviting pub. Anyway once inside beer number 2 was almost gone and I got talking to this very attractive woman, whose parents apparently owned the pub. Much to my surprise she was being very friendly indeed and after an hour or so when I said that we had to head back to Manchester. It must be taken into account the 5 pints i had wolfed down were now combining with hours in the blazing sun to make me feel both a tad pissed and very tired. My female companion expressed great disappointment at my impending departure and urged me to reconsider. All to no avail my mind was made up.

It was only when we were some miles into our journey home that my mates 18yr old, who was now driving having conveniently passed his driving test a few days before broke the silence....and said, "You do know you have just blown Gabrielle out dont you?" needless to say I had not the slightest idea.

Sadly this is not a dream.....what a massive weapons grade twat.

tes
Now I am going to make you very angry indeed..........many moons ago after a particularly hot gruelling day at Waddington air show, I and a friend and his at the time 18yr old son were making our way back through Debyshire and came upon a very inviting pub. Anyway once inside beer number 2 was almost gone and I got talking to this very attractive woman, whose parents apparently owned the pub. Much to my surprise she was being very friendly indeed and after an hour or so when I said that we had to head back to Manchester. It must be taken into account the 5 pints i had wolfed down were now combining with hours in the blazing sun to make me feel both a tad pissed and very tired. My female companion expressed great disappointment at my impending departure and urged me to reconsider. All to no avail my mind was made up.

It was only when we were some miles into our journey home that my mates 18yr old, who was now driving having conveniently passed his driving test a few days before broke the silence....and said, "You do know you have just blown Gabrielle out dont you?" needless to say I had not the slightest idea.

i once stood next to the blonde one from S club 7 at a bar in Norwich and didn't realise till about 15 minutes later. Not sure if she was with the other 6 or not.

tes

Were you sat on her right hand side by any chance?

gabrielle_xl-300x177.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.