Dreams

I have this recurring dream where I get on to a Jumbo Jet and it has to go down some streets to get to the airport....... I'm wondering how the wings are not getting caught on things like lamposts and Telegraph poles I get so anxious about this and eventually wake up with a racing pulse

That's a recurring one for me as well! Although I'm more bothered about the traffic than lampposts. Also have other plane related stressful dreams.

That's a recurring one for me as well! Although I'm more bothered about the traffic than lampposts. Also have other plane related stressful dreams.
That's weird, I've had a couple of very similar dreams where the aircraft is bumping along missing power lines etc

I had a dream last night where I found 500 quid on top of a cash machine. I took it, but then felt really scared so I buried it. Imagine if your dreams was to become true, there would be a lot of people locked up for being a nutter.

I have a dream every now and again where i can make huge leaps and bounds while running, basically just run and jump and stay in the air for ages. Strangely enough its a cracking dream and i'm always disappointed when i wake up.

I have a very similar dream to that. I can hang in the air for an age. This leads to me taking up the long jump, and astound the crowds by jumping more than twice the length than my fellow competitors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.